Chapter 1.Leaving

Hold on,hold on to me,cause I'm a little unsteady.....

Momma come here....

I'm alone....

Cause this house don't feel like home....

If you love me don't let go.....

Little unsteady....

Listening to the song unsteady by Ambassadors(song above) always brought back bad memories of my past,which is not a very pleasant place.

At this moment I'm in a car driving way over the speed limit, but for me this is normal,it's what I do when life takes it's toll on me and I have no control over it,it's like my life is not my own but now I'll make it. This is my life and I'm planning on doing whatever the hell I please to do with it.

The damn song is blasting through the speakers of my car making me go faster and faster the speed making me feel kinda high and a little giddy.

The car I'm currently occupying or better yet taking for a spin belongs to my old man and believe me he treats even the damn car better than me and it's his favourite so I kinda just took it to piss him off but i know none of the other cars are as fast as this he'll never catch me. Ha! I'd love to see the look on his face when he realizes his 'precious baby' is missing,well he can't do anything to me from so far.

Anyway you might be wondering who I am ,well I am Liliana Macford daughter of Clarisse and Michael Macford.

|||||| Liliana Macford||||||

They were the most amazing parents a child could ask for but unfortunately every story has a tragedy and in this one. Well let's just say that Liliana lost her mom and Michael lost his wife,both at a loss and are both are suffering but in this period of time the once loving father became abusive and started abusing his second child while abandoning his first and because the family was so highly viewed this had to be kept a secret.

Michael is a lawyer and work night and day and is very good at what he does,too bad people couldn't see what was happening behind the walls of his house. 2 years after his wife passed away he became blinded by anger and sadness that he started blaming his 4 year old daughter for her mother's death and later on he became abusive towards the little girl when she was six years old and no matter how loud she screamed and how she begged him to stop he couldn't for his once beautiful heart is now a stranger to the word love or kindness or even mercy.

With a father like this one,Liliana couldn't take anymore,on her 18th birthday she did the only thing she could she packed a small amount of clothes and the money she had been saving and left,took her father's favourite car and drove off into the night hopefully to never return to this horribly cruel place that she once called home.

Liliana's P.O.V

All I know is that I was driving,were exactly I really don't know and don't care as long as it's far far far away from him,the one person I had left.....now I had no one,well except my big brother he was always there for me,he stood around for as long as he could until our 'father' kicked him out when he was 18 and even after he was still there to make sure I was ok he left twelve years ago and said he'd make a better life for himself and when he does he'll come for me but I couldn't stay in that place any longer,I would have surely died if I stayed,all I have to do now is find him but that's proving very hard to do. We always talked about going to New York and living the big life and becoming those well known kind of people but I kinda guess he gave up on that dream,I'm not really sure if he's even there but might as well start my search there.... Right?

But at the moment I've got to keep moving until I find him he's the only family I have left,well the only sane one that isn't corrupted by father's lies.

On my way to New York I stopped at a couple of motels and spend a night or a day at the most. One specific was just lovely and the rooms were great they even had a little kitchen in there. It made me wish I could stay but I know that I couldn't stay for long,so I spend 2 nights and a day and then it was back on the road for me.

 It made me wish I could stay but I know that I couldn't stay for long,so I spend 2 nights and a day and then it was back on the road for me