Chapter 8. The Reunion

[Clark's Anklet]

Lillian's POV

I was in the elevator with amber and her mom, I was happy to see that amber is going to be with both her parents soon.

Her mom was beautiful with blonde hair and big blue eyes which were bloodshot when I opened the door. I was glad to be able to see the family reunite.

Amber's mom, Jessica was terrified when amber told her what happened yesterday and launched herself at me killing me with hugs and thank you's.

As the elevator dings I went out along with amber and Jessica but stood froze to the spot once I saw who amber ran to calling daddy.

It can't be him,even when he's standing right in front of me I still can't believe it.

"Lilly"

Its him, there is no denying it.

"Clark" the word barely left my mouth as I was engulfed in a big hug as we both crumble to the ground crying.

" Your here" I whisper slightly shaking in his arms.

"Is this real? Please tell me I'm not dreaming" I cried clutching to him like a life line. " If this is a dream I don't want to wake up."

"Lilly your not dreaming, I'm right here and I'm never leaving you again" I grip on to Clark's pristine suit material and cried, we both cried.

"I'll never leave you again" he said as he pulled up his pants foot to show me the anklet I gave him when I was four and mom was still alive.

"You still have it even when you complained every minute of the day how its girly" I say smiling at him.
" Well it was kinda the last present I got from you" Clark pushes his pants foot back down covering the small jewelry.

"I'm sorry lilly....I...I never should have left you, I went back for you a couple years ago but you weren't there, I searched everywhere that I thought you'd be but I couldn't find you... Its like you disappeared off the face if the earth. I was so angry at him he wouldn't even tell me where you went just said you left" I scoffed.

"I knew you wouldn't just leave like that and not even your so called best friend knew where you where, it left me so depressed I thought I lost you... It was like I was losing everything over again Lilly and that's how I met Jessica, she came into my life and literally pushed me back on the right path, she was there for me through it all, through everything. I mean she was really annoying at first but I got over it after a year or so. And then this little beauty came into my life as well" he said smiling at his daughter and his awe struck wife, he gestured with this hands for Jessica and amber to come as he turned back to me.

" When I came home from work that evening expecting a welcome home from my two favorite girls the house was a mess, I think it still is,anyway."

"Jess was in amber's room crying her eyes out when I went to check on her, I was confused as to why the house was in such a state, so I grabbed a maid and asked her what the hell happened, she looked at me saying amber was missing, I was so shocked I stubbled a bit before rushing off in search of my wife, when she saw me standing at the door she came crashing into me mumbling and crying."

" She looked like a crazy woman as she jumped from my arms and marching towards our bedroom down the  hall in only one shoe and her tie still falling from her neck with a picture of amber in her right hand while the left carried her other shoe. Her hair was literally all over the place,sticking up in all directions, mascara was in lines going down her face from red, puffy,bloodshot eyes, you see there still there" he pointed towards Jessica's eyes that where indeed still bloodshot, she smack him on the arm,"Ow! Why are you always so violent woman, sheesh! give me a break,you act like it wasn't true" he whined.

A smile grew on my face as I watch the two bicker,"So who are you exactly? My daddy and you obviously knew each other so why did you lie saying you didn't know him, I could have went home last night, why did you lie to me Lilly!?!" Amber screamed at me both her parents stopped bickering to look at us, Clark stepped forward but I shook my head at him, bending down to amber's leave I took her chubby hands in mine looking into her teary eyes.

" Amber I would never lie to you, I didn't know that Clark is your father, ok? I didn't know, if I did I would have taken you home a long time ago, I swear" I wiped away her escaped tears with my thumbs.

"Then how do you know my daddy Lilly?" Clark was beside me now and he kiss amber's cheek.

" My cheeky little princess,do you not remember the photos I showed you?" Amber's face scrunched up in confusion for a moment before a look of recognition hit her. " But daddy she's bigger than the wittle girl in the photo, so who is she?"

Clark chuckled at his daughter...

"She is my sister amber..... Your aunt."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------P.S. I know it is short but please bear with me. I got a major writers block going and my stomach isn't making it any better but I'll try to update soon.....anywho, this is my first authors note, well not really,just a note.

Until next time my lovely readers.* sends air kisses 😘*