Chapter 5. A Hasty Getaway

We stepped inside the club after passing the bouncer at the door,he was rather bulky and looked as tho he could take down ten men at once without breaking a sweat.

To say I was speechless would be an understatement, I was star-stroke, the place was gorgeous. It was illuminated by a purple light making everything else look purple too, it was some what dark which brought in the exciting feeling in me,probably because I have never been to a club this big before.

Trisha smirked at the priceless look on my face,then hauled me towards the bar where a group of girls are sitting waving us over. When we reached we were given drinks immediately, as the girls started to introduce themselves.

"Hi I'm Courtney, I'm one of Trisha's friends,I hope she didn't force you into coming here,cause she tends to do that a lot"

The girl in the black and white dress said, if you ask me she's quite gorgeous,even with her 5'4 height,well she is even taller than me even when I'm in heels,this is so embarrassing

One by the the girls took turn introducing themselves.

"We are the twins,my name is Olivia" the girl in the pink dress introduced herself "and that is Sophia" she said as the points to the girl in the blue dress

"I can see that you weren't expecting something this...." she said as her hands flew all around the club,"I know,cause I didn't expect this either but I guess it can't be helped when Trisha's the manager if one of the best hotel here in NYC."

I stopped listening after I heard the words Trisha and manager of the hotel and to say I was dumstroke would be a total under statement.

"Wait...I thought that she was just the front desk lady?"

" She is....but she doesn't like to sit around papers for long so Tristan helps her with the paper work...he is a business man after all."

"Who's Tristan?" I asked.

"Seriously......She hasn't introduced you to her twin yet...he's like major hot!!!"Courtney but in.

"Meh, guess I'll meet him eventually right?" I said not really showing interest, " yeah,your probably right" Sophia said, " now let's party" she screamed excitedly.

•••

We've been partying for nearly two hours nonstop from drinking to dancing to drinking again. I'm currently sitting at the bar drinking a margarita watching the girls below dancing their butts off with some random guys they thought are cute.
"Hello" and again another guy,its like they're targeting me,not too long ago I had to literally run from a guy when I was coming out from the ladies room nearly tripping over my own to feet. " What's a pretty little thing like you doing sitting alone?" the guy that I still haven't looked at asked, "Who told you that I'm here alone?" I sneered,trying to rid myself of his presence, " no one in particular" he urged trying to start a conversation while I'm here trying to end it so it can get on with my drinking alone, " May I ask what is your name?" "No" I replied courtly "can I buy you a drink then?" "No" I replied still trying to get him to leave without even looking at him, "well then,may I have the honour of dancing with you?" He asked in a horrible British accent,as he continued to torture me with questions which to my dismay wouldn't stop coming,can't he just choke on his own drink, I thought bitterly as he threw another question at me which the answer to that was a definite "no" can't this guy take a hint that I'm trying and desperately failing to get him to leave me the hell alone, " you really like the word no don't you?" "No" was my immediate answer as by this point I was livid trying hard not to lash out at this stupid fool,that is so cocky and self centered, his ego could blow the roof off the place. Its a wonder how I wasn't really putting effort into dressing up but I still manage to draw the attention of men, god blessed me with a gift which is a curse at this moment,I scowl at the thought, can't they just give me a break. " Do you live around here?" can't you get a life is what I wanted to ask him. I snorted, was this guy going to bug me all night, if so then I might as well leave. All a sudden that seemed like a great idea,as I got up to leave the guy grabbed my wrist loosely enough for me to rip it from his grasp and run straight for the door pushing through the multiple sweaty bodies and drunken people. After making my way to the entrance,I made a hasty exit. As i stood outside,I weigh my options on how to reach back to the hotel,I choose the latter and hailed a cab, gave them the hotel's address and soon I was right were I began; in the bed, drifting off to a blissful sleep.