Chapter 10

*thats me in the picture*

Halsey POV
I've being released from the hospital today I haven't seen mark or any of them in a week and I won't see them for a while I have to go home to see my "dad".
Tbh I don't wanna go home my dad beats me and I just want Mark to hold me but I'm already half way home so hey ready for a beating Halsey I think the my self.
I kept in touch with mark tho and I haven't told him about my dad.
(Texts with mark)
Babe😘😍-hey baby u almost home?
H- ya I'm almost home.... mark I don't wanna go home.
Babe😘😍- baby is there something wrong what's wrong baby
H- babe I have to go
HELP ME NOW COME SAVE ME DAD BEATS ME!!!!!!!!
Babe😘😍- omg we are on our way
(End of texts)
I warned mark about my dad I walked into my house and I got slapped a crossed the face and pushed into a shelf.
WHERE THE FUCK HAVE U BEEN!! My dad yelled then slammed me on the floor. He heard my phone ringing
(Phone call)
Halsey
LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE U FUCKING ASS HOLE!!! My dad yells into the phone then smashed it

Marks POV
TYLER CALL 911 she's in trouble!!! I yell at Tyler
Why what's wrong? He asked me .
I heard her scream the phones still going but it's on mute listen!
We sat there hearing the phone call.

Halsey POV
I yelled in pain when I got thrown onto the wall.
My dad threw me on the ground and starts kicking me hard. He gets on top of me and starts punching me in the face. I kicked him in his dick then he punched me harder and harder then everything was going black till I heard the door being kicked down I seen Cameron and everything went black.

Camerons POV
Tyler calls me and tell me Halseys in trouble I already knew about her dad so I rushed over there and heard her yelling I had jack and jack, Hayes, Nash, and Aron with me I told Hayes when we got him off her to get her and take her to the hospital.
We busted the door down me J&Js get her dad off her and Hayes rushes over to her fast she was bleeding bad he picks her up and runs as fast as he could out of the house. We called the cops and tied him down to the chair we had to run we are kinda in trouble with the cops.

Hayes POV
I got Halsey and booked it into my car she was bleeding a lot so I put my lights on so people could get out of the way. I was speeding and the cops pulled me over once then they were in front and behind me to make sure I was safe. We get the hospital she's barley breathing and she gets rushed to operation.

Halsey POV
I wake up and I'm in so much pain. I didn't see mark around I seen Hayes he was about 5"10 (tbh just made up a hight) he had eyes like his brother Nash. It looked like he was crying.
Hayes? I said weekly
Halsey your dad shot Cameron in his arm, the cops shot Nash in his leg and arm, Jack and Jack made it out with no marks but Aron he's dead. Hayes said with his voice cracking at the end
Where are Cameron and Nash? I asked 
4th floor. He told me voice breaking
Hey hey come here. I tried sitting up and it hurt but I didn't care he needed me to hug him.

         Marks POV
I turned the news on cause why not.
My mouth fell open when I seen the headline.
ARON CARPENTER KILLED, CAMERON DALLAS AND NASH GIER SHOT AND HALSEY REYNOLDS BEAT BY HER FATHER BILL REYNOLDS
I called everyone in and we all watched the news.
We got in carters car and we drove to the hospital.
I get out of the car and walk across the street and that's when it went black.

            Tyler's POV
We get out of the car mark was walking across the street and bam a car going full speed hit him. I screamed for help. He was bleeding a lot. I run up to Halsey's room she seen the blood.
TYLER WTF WHY IS THERE BLOOD ON U???!!!! She yelled
Mark he got hit by a car! I said kinda out of breath
What? She said and started to cry and mumble that it was her fault.