Chapter 6

Marks POV
I heard the shower go on so I knew Halsey got in the shower so I changed into some sweats and a baggy shirt I heard music from the bathroom then heard Halsey singing over it she sounded amazing she was singing Like that by Jack and Jack.

      Halsey POV
I started singing Like That by Jack and Jack I met them when I met Carter.
I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and dried off then go dressed I let my hair air dry.   There was a show for the guys tonight I put my hair up in pony tail and put some skinny jeans on and a long sleeve shirt, then walked out of the bathroom and put my Jordan's on.
Mark and I walked to the place there show was at while we were walking he grabbed my hand to hold my hand a huge smile spread across my face and I blushed.

           (At the show)
Mark told me I should come out soon and they gave me those head phone things and a mic I walked out and there were signs saying my name and people were screaming when I walked out a smile spread across my face I've never been happier. We all sang some songs but I didn't want to but Mark talked me into it so I sang Summer Time Sadness and everyone flipped mark was recording me and I just smiled.

          (Back at the bus)
Marks POV
"Halsey u were amazing at singing." I told her
"No I wasn't." She said
I changed from my jeans and muscle tank to a sleeping shirt and sweat pants and told Halsey to go to bed soon she was on her phone when I told her that she said ok

         Halsey POV
I was scrolling though Instagram when a girl dmed me a video of me singing and said I was amazing I said thanks she flipped cause I replied to her cause after the first show I got more followers I have over 30k now I started a YouTube channel and posted my first video of me on the stage singing then a thank u at the end of it I have now 15 thousand fans off YouTube I turned my phone off after posting a picture of me and mark before the show and tagged him and captioned it "I'm so glad that he saved me😘💘" then locked it and went to bed.