Chapter 9

Marks POV
I was a crying mess she tired to kill her self it was only me Tyler and her on the bus no else.
"Dude its going to be okay." Tyler told me
"No it won't Tyler she almost  killed her self I love her Tyler!" My voice cracked
My phone started buzzing and it was Carter and I answered
(Phone call)
C: omg where are u guys there's blood everywhere
M: *silence*
C: MARK WHERE ARE U
M:*drops the phone and starts to cry*
T: Carter we are at the hospital
C:wtf why
T: Halsey tried to kill her self
C: omg we are on our way
(End of phone call)

         Tyler's POV

     Mark has been crying a lot the doctor comes out to me cause mark was crying to bad
(Doctor convo)
D: Tyler Halsey will be okay you guys can go and see her when the rest of you guys get here.
T:thank you so much
(End of convo)

All the guys get here from digi and Magcon because of Carter.

Carters POV
When Tyler said that Halsey tried to kill herself I got the boys and we rushed to the hospital.

Zach's POV
Tyler called me and told me to get everyone to the hospital ASAP I didn't ask why we just went.

Marks POV
When everyone got here they asked why my eyes were blood shot and all puffy. I didn't say anything I just looked down avoiding eye contact. Tyler came up to me and told me I could go up now but I couldn't do it by myself so I told them all to come up.
"I can't do this alone please come with me guys." My voice cracked and I said that softly
Tyler told them what happened.

I silently walked to the room she was in and walked in it was nice (picture above) I walked in and it was silent the only sound was the heart monitor. I seen her face and she looked so fragile, she looked sick maybe she was from the blood lost, I started tearing up but walked over to her and her arm was wrapped in a white material. She had an IV in her arm.
"Hey guys I'm super sorry but we have to cancel a few shows  Halsey is the hospital please pray for her @ halseyisababe" I tweeted out. I posted a picture of her fragile body on Instagram and tagged her and said please pray for her. Then on snapchat I posted a video of me and my voice cracked some.

     Halsey POV
   I heard marks voice and I didn't want to open my eyes to see him I felt bad knowing this was my fault.

  I decided I should open my eyes so I opened them
slowly everyone was here but Loren seen me open my eyes and she had everyone get out for Mark but he didn't see my eyes opened. Once everyone left I moved a little.
   (Convo)
H: "mark" I said super week
M:"omg Halsey don't ever scare me like that again please."
H: mark I love u
M: I love u to Halsey
M: Halsey will u please be my girlfriend?
H: yes
     (End of convo)
Mark leaned down and kissed my forehead and told me to get some rest.