Prologue

I sigh as I sit here staring at the ceiling. My life is a mess. I can't even think straight anymore. I'm Ayane. I'm 17, I’m 5'6", and I'm the girl who acts nice and does everything right. Until someone pisses me off. I'm not bragging, well maybe just a little, but I am very good at fighting. I'm a master of kendo (Japanese sword fighting) I was the best in my class for boxing, karate, judo, taekwondo, and I had a little practice with guns. So I'm not the best person to piss off.  But enough of that, on to what is really important, my current situation. My class is considered blessed since our entire class is made up of people with astonishing beauty. But there is one man in my class who actually attracts my eye. I'm not the type to faun over guys but he manages to make me do that. We've known each other since 8th grade but no one seemed to really notice me. People talk to me now, but they are still cautious. But back on topic, this man, his name is Kyosuke. He's 6'2", he has black hair (lots of fringe) he has unusual gray eyes, teeth that sparkle, a smile that makes you melt, but he's the guy everyone hangs around, the guy every girl faints for. You would think he would want to have nothing to do with me like the others. But he has always reached out to me. And I realized before my freshman year started that I actually loved him just like any other girl. But we could never be together. It would start terrible rumors. And it would hurt his reputation. On to the story, I will now begin to recite each day’s events as they come.

A/N: Okay guys. Just posting this made me just, i don't know, want to slap myself... this embarrasses me soo much but as promised this is the first part of the story!