October 18th

A/N: hey guys super long chapter today. Sorry about the wait in case you wanted to read more. But here it is! Comment if you have any questions or whatever lol nobody has to vote this is just a stupid old story I wrote forever ago anyways with that said, ENJOI XD

After classes had ended, Kyosuke and I decided to walk home together. But we had time, so we took a different route. As we passed a large apartment complex, I noticed someone on the edge of the roof. I guess I stopped walking and Kyosuke asked, "What's the matter?"

"I think I just saw a man up there."

Kyosuke looked over to where I saw him and looked concerned.

He took my arm and said, "Come on."

We ran to an alley and when we stopped, I said, "What is it?"

"Well--" I heard another voice cut him off. And it was coming from behind Kyosuke.

"I've found you, Suou."

He was a tall man with extremely pale skin, long black hair, capes draping all around his body, and silver eyes just like Kyosuke.

He smiled and said, "And who's this? Your lover?"

Kyosuke replied, "That's none of your business."

"You forget how easy it is for me tell if you are lying or not. So what do you plan on doing with her? You must be ravenous by now."

"I don't plan on doing anything to her."

"Well, you still haven't done what you were assigned to do in the first place, that's for sure. The society commands that I take what is precious to you. You will get it back when you have completed your assignment."

"Kyosuke, what's he talking about? What's going to happen?"

I started panicking. He turned to me, smiled, and said, "It's going to be alright." His smiled faded as he turned towards the man.

"So, what is most precious to you, Suou?"

Kyosuke didn't answer.

"Let me take a guess. It's that girl."

He had a devious smile. Kyosuke took a defensive stance.

"So if I were to confiscate her, no, if I were to kill her, you would do as you are told? Sounds good to me."

Ginormous feathered wings came out of his back, his hair grew longer and even darker than jet black, and his eyes started to glow. Kyosuke turned to me and said, "Run." I did as I was told and ran. I got about a block away and stopped for a moment. I saw explosions and two figures. The strange man and Kyosuke. Except Kyosuke also had wings and dark, long hair. I stood paralyzed and it didn't even register in my mind that they were getting closer. Kyosuke was eventually right in front of me. I saw the man smile and Kyosuke darted at him with incredible force and speed. The man was too fast though; he jumped and landed right in front of me.

He looked down stroked my cheek, and picked me up. He jumped to the top of the nearest building. He then put me in front of him. Kyosuke stopped inches with in me. The man had his hands near my neck I could tell this was to threaten both me and Kyosuke. The man then pulled my shirt so my neck and collar bone was visible. He then went down to kiss it. Kyosuke's kiss always had a supernatural feeling to it. This man's was like that but painful. He then started licking me. And then something hurt very badly. He had bitten my neck I could not see him but I knew that he had fangs. Suddenly, my entire body was in pain and I could see blood dripping onto the ground. There was a gust of wind and there were all of the sudden cuts all over Kyosuke he fell to the ground. He was covered in blood. He was breathing heavily. I tried to yell to him but the man bit harder. All I let out was a whine. I was starting to get groggy, too.