September 29th

The next day, I came to class. He was the first person I saw when I entered the room. He smiled at me and made me blush. I sprinted to my seat. The other girls were suspicious of me. But who cares as long as they don't do anything to hurt Kyosuke. As I was situating my desk, he came over. I couldn't make eye contact for some reason but I worked up my courage and said, "Sorry for yesterday."

He said, "We all go through times like that. There's no need to apologize. I will always be here to comfort you if you are down."

I felt like I had been struck by lightning. As we talked, turns out one of the girls was listening in. At lunch, she came up and told me to stay away from her precious Kyosuke. I told her that I had no intention of taking him away from anyone.

She said, "Who do you think you are?" then walked off. I thought, yeah, who am I kidding? Kyosuke has so many friends to support him so why do I think that I can really be around him? I guess I was looking REALLY depressed so he sat down next to me and asked me what was wrong.

I said, "It’s nothing."

"Liar!" he replied almost immediately after I said that, and I was surprised, too. He didn't look like he was going to let it go so I told him everything, well, not everything. The bell rang before I finished. He said, "Here, call me tonight and you can finish."

He handed me a piece of paper with his number... And I was secretly celebrating because well, I had someone to talk to, and it was my crush. I got home and debated on whether or not I should really call him. I thought well he would definitely say something to me the next time we met. So I called and he picked up and said, "Hello?"

"It's me."

"Oh, hey!" I talked and from what I could hear he wasn't rustling with anything or talking to anyone, which made me kind of happy.

A/N: So i'm deciding to upload one more chapter today becuase the first parts of this story don't really go anywhere So yea lol