Teach Me

Redus' point of view

I sat alone in the cantina. In the back; hidden by shadows, with my hood pulled over my head. I don't know why I was led here...but there must be something- or someone that can be of use to me. Someone capable of becoming my apprentice

And then... I felt it. A disturbance in the force...an image flashed in my head of a man in mandalorian attire...but that made no sense....why would someone from Mandalore be here? ...and why would their aura be so so strong?

Llok's point of view

"So who's the lucky one this time, Sha'tan?" I whispered to the twi'lek behind me.
"I don't know yet! We just got here!" She whispered furiously
"And you're not helping! So it doesn't matter!" She glared at me coldly with her piercing yellow eyes...and I could feel her anger pulsing..."If this about B3-" I started, but she put a clawed hand over my mouth "We will discuss this. Later for now go sit down while I finish this job.

Sha'tan walked off somewhere towards the back of building. While the shorter (both in size and temper) red headed girl beside me, grabbed my arm and dragged me to a table.
"I still can't believe you broke the droid!" She hissed in the same tone as Sha'tan.
"Hey! He's not... Broken...just-"
"His leg was sliced off, and you put a saber burn in the side of the ship, if she doesn't kill you over B3, she's going to, for hurting Aura. That ship is like her child"
...
"Hey put your helmet on!" Zeya snapped when she realized I had it off "Sha'tan's a bounty hunter! And you're her accomplice! You really wanna get your pretty face plastered over every screen in the galaxy?"
I flashed her a grin "You think my face is pretty, Master?" She made a sound like a growl and brought her hand up to hit me but a voice stopped her.

"Greetings"

Both of us turned, to see a tall, skinny hooded figure standing behind me. He spoke with a slight rasp to his voice, and I couldn't see his face but his hands were ghostly white... "Um...hi?" I said.
"What do you want?" Zeya asked sharply.
He was quiet for a moment...then took off his hood, Revealing himself as a nautolan.
"Only to speak. See I come from a planet far from this star system, in search of a padawan...And one of you, is very powerful in the ways of the force"
His gaze shifted to me.

"Sorry, but I've already completed my training." Zeya said flatly, and with a slight role of her eyes.
The pale alien chuckled. "I'm sorry to confuse...but I was talking about the boy"
She just about choked on her water "I'm sorry- What?!"

"M-me?!" I stuttered out
He nodded slowly and reached his hand out to me, and then I noticed his rings. Each finger bore a ring, and each ring bore a kyber crystal...
I guess he saw me staring because he pulled his hand back and his it under his robes. "What's your name, boy?"

"Llok...Asen Llok"
"I..Am Redus, Redus Lo. And as I said before, Llok. I am in need of an apprentice and a powerful one at that. Some one who can use the force for something far greater then the Jedi...and I think that someone is you"

I was honored...I was speechless! My entire life I've said I wanted to be a Jedi and I had been shot down or told that I would fail. When I was finally old enough to train it was obvious my master couldn't stand me...and I had been told multiple times that I was unteachable...And Even Zeya, who trained under Luke Skywalker...had difficulty with me...and there were many times when I felt like I should just quit and go home...But now a full fledged Jedi was praising me! Telling I was capable of doing so much! ...

"Excuse us for a second" Zeya said as she stood up and pulled me from the table.
"Ok Ass-en. That guy is obviously a sith....he's radiating a negative aura and I don't like the ides of you training with some stranger, especially when you are technically MY padawan"
I looked at her in disbelief... "Are you serious?! How many times have you complained about me! ...You're just jealous that he said I have the potential to be great!"

She opened her mouth to reply but closed it quickly. Biting back some mean retort probably...she looked up at me and sighed "Llok, i'm not jealous of what some random "Jedi" said! I just don't like the idea of you wandering off to train with him....I've made the same mistake"

She looked down at ground as she spoke, clearly not wanting to remember the times she trained with her former master...who was really a manipulative sith lord by the name of Darth Kudea...She was a very strict teacher and any time Zeya had remotely screwed up...She was hit, thrown into walls, and force choked as punishment. All this was kept secret from Sha'tan. Zeya didn't want to put her in danger ...but one night Sha'tan followed her to a training session, and Kudea knew...she almost killed Zeya for "leading her there" and told her, the only way to redeem her self would be to destroy Sha'tan..

And When she refused...Kudea attacked, forcing Sha'tan to come out of hiding to defend her...where Kudea revealed she was behind her parents death and she meant to kill her too...But in the end, Sha'tan overtook her and the sith took a blaster shot to the head...

"I don't want you going down that road...." She added.
I thought about what she said...but I could feel no 'negative energy' and I didn't feel threatened by Redus...
"Zeya...I want him to teach me"