11

Tanisha was sleeping when she felt the urge to throw up. She rolled out of bed and ran to the toilet. She threw up everything she ate the day before. Her stomach turned as she continued. Alante got out of bed and went to her. "You alright?" He ask shilling her hair back. "Yes. Can you bring me a bottle of water?" She said leaning over the toilet. He went and got a water and came back and rubbed her back. "You Sure You Okay?" He asked again. "Yes. I think something was expired I ate yesterday." She said throwing up again. "What You Ate?" He asked. "Some burgers, that chicken And some apple sauce" she said. "Yeah Something Probably was spoiled" He said.

It Was Alayna & Alantes Momma Year Anniversary. Alayna Put On Her Moms Favorite Color, Peach. She Put On Her White Sandals, She Put On Her White Blouse & Peach Pants. Peach Hoop Earrings, White Bracelets & The Necklace With Her & Her Mom In The Heart And Put Her Hair In A Middle Part. Alante Put On His White Air Forces, A Peach Polo Shirt & His Bleached Jeans. He Put On The Gold Rolex His Mom Gave Him. They Drove To Her Grave In Decatur, Atlanta. They Went To A Flower Shop & Got White & Peach Roses. They Made It To The Grave In 30 Minutes. He Parked His Car In A Lot & Sat In Silence. He Let Out A Loud Sigh. "You Ready?" He Asked Looking At Alayna. "Yeah. Let's Go" She Smiled. They Got Out & Walked Over To Their Moms Grave. "You Wanna Talk First?" Alante Said. "Yeah" She Said Sniffling. She Sat Down In Front Of The Grave & Tried To Hold Her Tears Back.  She Put And Put 2 White Roses Down & 2 Peach Roses. "Hey Mommy. How's Life Up There?" She Said Imagining She Was Talking To Her Mother Face To Face. She Moved Her Hair Out Her Face & Continued Talking. "Mommy I Miss You. You Shouldn't Have Died This Way. I Try To Act Like I'm Okay But I'm Not. I Can't Do This. You Were My Shoulder To Cry On Mommy. You Dried My Tears Mommy. I Can't Take It Anymore. I Want You To Come Back" She Cried. Alante Stood Beside Her Witt His Hands In His Pockets & Let Tears Slip Out His Eyes. "I Cant Man. I Can't Do This" He Said Shaking His Head. He Walked Back To His Truck & Put His Head On The Steering Wheel & Cried. Alayna Wiped Her Tears & Finished Talking. "Mommy Why You? Was Nothing But Good To Everybody. I Shouldn't Have Said Nothing About Him. I Should Have Kept My Mouth Closed. I Should've Listened. I'm Sorry Mommy. I'm So Sorry. I Didn't Want Him To Kill You. I'm So Sorry Mommy." She Sniffled & Wiped Her Tears. She Put 2 Fingers On Her Lips & Then Placed Them On Her Moms Name. She Straightened The Flowers And Made Sure They Wouldn't Blow Away. "I Love You Mommy. Forever" She Said Lowly. The Wind Blew & She Heard Her Moms Voice Say "I Love You & Tae Too Baby. Forever" She Closed Her Eyes & Smiled While The Wind Blew Her Hair. She Walked Back To The Car & Rubbed Alantes Back. "She Said She Love You Tae" She Smiled At Him. He Wiped His Tears & Smiled Back.