20

Tanisha Sat On The Table As She Waited For The Doctor To Come Back With The Result. Her Legs Shook From Being Nervous. The Doctor Came In Smiling. "Good News! Your 2 Months & A Week Pregnant. & By The Way He Or She Is Growing, You Should Be Fine, You'll At Least Gain 10 Pounds In The Next Month" The Doctor Said. Tanishas Heart Beat Out Her Chest. "Thank You So Much." She Smiled Fake. "You Are So Very Welcome" She Said Helping Tanisha Off The Table. She Handed Her A Piece Of Paper With Her Next Appointment Date. "See You Next Time" The Doctor Waved As Tanisha Left. Tanisha Waved Back & Left. She Sat In Her Car & Put Her Head On The Steering Wheel. "How Am I Gonna Tell Alante This Man" She Sighed, Leaving The Parking Lot & Going Home. When She Got There, Alante & His Friends Were On The Couch Smoking & Drinking. She Went Upstairs To Get Her Pregnancy Tests Since They Were Right. She Went In The Living Room Where They Were & Sat By Alante. He Looked At Her & Smiled. He Tried To Kiss Her But She Backed Up. "Lante, Stop" She Said Pursing Her Eyebrows Together. "Fuck Wrong Wid' You?" He Asked. "I'm Pregnant, Tae" She Said Messing With Her Nail. "Why You Teling Me?" He Asked Inhaling His Blunt. His Friends Snapped Their Necks At Him Because They Knew Tanisha Wouldn't Mess Around With Another Nigga & They Saw Her As A Little Sister Since All Of Them Were A Year Or 2 Older Than Her. Tanisha's Heart Dropped As She Looked At Him. "What?" She Said As Tears Formed. "Don't Tell Me That Shit. You Was A Stripper Before I Met You. Probably Fucked One Of Them Lil Niggas" He Said Leaning Back In The Chair. Tanisha Looked At Him Side Ways As Tears Fell. She Got Up & Slapped Him With Everything In Her. More Tears Fell As She Looked At Him. She Turned And Ran Upstairs. She Packed Some Of Her Clothes, Hair Products & Hygeine. She Looked In The Mirror & Saw Her Eyes Were Red & Puffy. She Wiped Her Tears & Left, Not Saying A Word To Alante.

Alayna & Jaylin Ate Mcdonald's As They Laughed & Talked. Jaylin GotA Text From His Ex Saying Come Over. He Turned Off His Phone & Talked To Alayna. They Ate, Talked & Laughed Until They Finished Their Food & Drinks. He Went To Alayna's House & Waited For Her To Go Inside Before He Left. When She Was In, He Left & Went Home, Not Thinking Of Ex.

Alayna Wemt Upstairs To Talk To Tanisha But Didn't See Her In The Bathroom Or Bedroom. She Looked In The Closet & Salf Half Her Clothes Gone. She Ran Downstairs And Saw Alante Smoking. "Where Nisha At?" She Asked. "Shit, Ion Know." He Said Drinking The Ciroc That Was On The Table. "What You Mean You Don't Know?" She Asked Switching Her Weight To The Left Leg. "She Went Upsatirs Man! Damn!" Alante Yelled. "Um, No Sir. Ion Know Who The Hell You Yelling At But You Got The Wrong Fucking One. Bring That Shit Down 3 Notches Boo. Yelling At Me Like I'm Yo Child. Lost Yo Fucking Mind." She Said Walking Away. She Went In Her Room & Locked The Door. She Was Listening To Music Before She Got A Call From Tanisha. "Hello?" Alayna Said. "Hey Nana" Tanisha Said Sniffling. "Hey, What's Wrong? Why It Sound Like You Crying?" Alayna Said Sitting Up. "Oh, I'm Not. Just Allergies" Tanisha Lied. "Nish, Come On Now" Alayna Said. "Nana, I'm Pregnant" Tanisha Said Sniffling. Alayna Sat In Shock. "You Told Alante?" She Said Scratching Her Head. "Yeah, He's The Reason I Left. I Told Him I Was Pregnant, He Was High So I Don't Know If He Knew What He Was Saying. He Said, Why You Telling Me, Don't Tell Me That Shit. I Was A Stripper Before I Met Him & He Said Since I Was A Stripper I Probably Fucked Somebody Else. I Swear I Wouldn't Mess Around With Nobody Else Because I Love Him, He's The Reason I Stopped Stripping. I Love That Boy So Much, But What He Said Really Hit Deep" Tanisha Said. Alayna Sat On Her Bed In Anger. "He Thinks The Baby Isn't His. I Swear When We Get Off The Phone I'm Beating His Ass. Our Momma Took Care Of Us By Herself. Our Dad Left Her When We Were Born. I'm Not Letting That Happen To My Little Niece Or Nephew." Alayna Said Angrily. "It's Okay Nana. He Probably Doesn't Wanna Be Together Anymore. I Have Enough In My Bank To Take Care Of Myself. I'm Sleepy Right Now, I'll Call You When I Wake Up. Love You Nana" She Said. "Love You Too Nish. Call Me As Soon As You Wake Up Fr." Alayna Said Hanging Up. She Jumped Out Her Bed & Went Downstairs. "Get Out! All Y'all. Get The Fuck Out!" Alayna Yelled. "The Fuck?" One Of Alantes Friends Said. "Dreshawn Don't Fucking Play. Get Y'all Asses Out!" She Yelled Again. They All Left. Alante Sat In His Chair Watching Alayna With His Eyes Low From Being High. Alayna Paced Back & Fourth. "Tae What You Told Nisha?" She Asked Still Pacing. "Shit. Ion Remember." He Laughed. She Snapped Her Neck At Him. She Squinted Her Eyes Then Punched Him In His Nose. "What The Fuck Did You Tell Her!" She Yelled. "Man What The Fuck! I Said I Don't Remember!" He Yelled Back Standing Up. "She Grabbed His Phone & Pressed The Power Button Showing His Lock Screen With Him & Tanisha. "Look Tae. Y'all Been Together For 3 Years Tae. You Wanna Lose Her Now?!" She Asked. He Looked At How Happy Tanisha Was In The Picture. "I Don't" He Said. "Tae If Mommy Was Here You Know She Woulda Beat You Down. Mommy Took Care Of Us With No Help From A Man. Daddy Left Us When I Was Born Tae. Remember How You Hate That Nigga. How He Was A Coward & You So Glad That You Ain't That Nigga Because He Left Momma When I Was Born. Remember You Said How He Wasn't Shit Because He Left Us? Here You Go Doing The Same Shit. Tae, Nisha Called and Crying. That Shit You Said Hit Her Fucking Deep Tae. You Need To Fix Ya Life Tae." She Said Putting His Phone Down. She Went Upstairs & Took A Nap.