8

They Made It Home & It Was Dinner Time. "So Lanté," Alayna said swirling her fork in her spaghetti and looking down. "Wassup?" He said washing his hands. "Um, Mommy 1st Anniversary tomorrow" she said. Alanté looked at her. "I wanted to go to her grave, and talk to her for a little bit." She sighed. "Ight. If you want to." He said pouring him vodka in a glass. Alayna went upstairs and laid in her bed and and stared at the ceiling. Why couldn't I help you mommy? Why him? Why us? Why couldn't you leave him? She thought to herself over and over again. Tears started to form as she remembered hearing gunshots and seeing blood splattered on the walls. It's okay baby, mommy didn't leave you. Nobody's going to hurt you or Alante. Mommy didn't leave you. She heard her mothers voice say. She felt calmer as she looked at the picture of Her, Alante, And her mother. They were smiling in their all white. Her mother looked so happy. "I miss you mommy" she said as she touched the picture. A tear fell to her chin as she smiled at the picture. She got her basketball shorts, t shirt and panties and took a hot bath and relaxed.

Alante sat and smoked with Tanisha downstairs. "Work was so hard today" She said as she crossed her legs. "You making money though right?" She said rubbing her thigh. "Yes baby" smiled and climbed on top of him. She lifted his chin and kissed him. She bit and sucked on his lip and he did the same to her top lip. "Stop man 'fo you get into something that you can't finish" he said rubbing her ass. "Shut up stupid boy" Tanisha said smacking his head playfully. "Big daddy gone hurt you" he said smiling at her. "Oh okay" she said getting off his lap. He watched her naturally sway her hips to the stairs. He sat back and inhaled heavily his weed. He held it in and his thoughts ran wild. He exhaled and a tear slipped out his eye. He thought about his momma. How she protected and loved them. She loved them no matter how much him and her argued about him being in the drug game, him dropping out of high school and unnecessary fussing. "I'm sorry momma" he said letting his tears fall. He put his head in his hands and his elbows on his knees. "I'm so sorry momma" he said again. He let his tears fall and wished his mother would do what she would always do. Be the tear drier that she always was. No matter the age, if her children were crying, she would dry their tears. I love you my baby boy. He replayed her voice over and over until his eyes were red. The last I love you from his mom. He smoked his brains out trying to forget what happened to his mother. He thought about random things, Letting Alayna get her drivers license, having a baby with Tanisha, going to a club, taking Alayna and Tanisha to get their nails done. He went upstairs and heard Tanisha in the shower singing. He closed the door quietly and took off his clothes. Tanisha was washing when she felt a cold breeze on her back. She jumped and gasped. She looked back with a look of fear. She let out a sigh of relief and looked up at Alante. He grabbed her waist and pulled her close to him. She looked in his eyes and saw they were dark red. "Baby, you Okay?" She asked rubbing his cheek. He nodded while looking down at her. He picked her up and put her on the wall while the water fell on their heads. He raised her chin and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Their tongues fought before Alante stopped and looked at her. "I love you" He said looking in her eyes. "I love you too" she said rubbing the back of his neck. "I want him" she said looking down then back at him. "If You Don't Want To, we don't got to" he said. "I know, I just want him now" she said grabbing his dick. He nodded. He rubbed it on her Pussy before going in. "Stop teasing me and just go in" she said whimpering. He stuffed his self in her. "Ahh! Yes daddy" she said clawing his back. He stroked her fast and steady. After 30 minutes he felt his nut coming but didn't pull out. Tanisha was exhausted. He dried her off and put on her bra and layer her in the bed then she went to sleep. Alante had to go to work so he put on his jeans and a white t shirt and and black jacket and black tims. He kissed Tanisha while she was sleep and kissed Alayna's forehead. He left and went to the trap house. One of his workers, Josè was the eyes and ears on the streets. "Boss, Some Nigga Targeting Us. You And Alayna & Tanisha. He Got A Younger Brother, Uhh, Jaylin I Think & Juwon. Man Make Sure Alayna Ain't Talking To None Of Them Boys At School. He Said By The Time Alayna Graduates , Everybody In Here Gone Be Dead." Jonny Said. "Man Hell No. Not My Sister. Nah I Ain't Losing Her. I Already Lost My Momma, Nah Man." Alante Said Pacing Around The Room. "So Where This Nigga Lay His Head At?" Alante Asked. "The Information I Got Was 49110 Unity Road" Josè Said. "Ight. Bullet, Mike, Carlos, Lets Ride" Alante Said Grabbing His .30 & The Other Boys Got Their Guns And Went To His House. They Broke The Locks And Looked Around. They Heard A Bed Knocking Against The Wall & Loud Moaning. They Slowly Went Up The Stairs. They Opened The Door Quietly And Went In. "Ugh Y'all Stank" Carlos Said Scrunching Up His Nose. The Girl Screamed And Tried To Run But Bullet Shot Her In The Leg. "So I Heard You Been Looking For Me" Alante Said. "Shit I Ain't Hard To Find" Alante Laughed & The Boys Laughed Too. "Man Fuck This Talking" Alante Said. He Shot Him In The Chest & Head. "Damn Man We Ain't Gotta Kill Her. Let Her Be Our Lil Hoe" Mike Said. "Hell No" Bullet Said Shooting Her In The Back Of Her Neck. "Let's Go" Alante Said. They Ran Off The Scene Fast As Possible. They Went Back To The Corner & Sold Their Drugs. At 3 In The Morning Alante Made It Home. He Checked On Alayna And Saw She Was Still Asleep. She Tossed & Turned Until Alante Woke Her Up. "NaNa, You Okay?" He Asked Wiping The Sweat From Her Forehead. "Mhmm" She Said Catching Her Breath. "Ight, I'm In The Room If You Need Me." He Said Closing Her Door. She Nodded & Went Back To Sleep. He Took Off His Shirt & Pants Leaving Him In His Basketball Shorts. He Got In Him & Tanishas Bed & Laid On Her. "You okay?" Tanisha asked quietly. "Yeah baby" he said. He drifted off to sleep on her.