Chapter 5

Chapter 5

After the area mandated time requirements for the final, I had just sat in the hallway for a few minutes during my free period. I sat, and I thought about life. I though about Marcel, and how even though I love him so much, I resent him almost as much. If I didn't have to watch after Marcel and protect him all the time, Id probably be popular. I could be the star of the school, the guy everyone liked and the one girls adored. This thoughts made me very angry, since I hated having them, but I always know that they're there. My dedication to my brother outweighed my vapid thoughts, so I left them behind in the hallway, and just took a walk around campus, since I had one test left and I had an hour until I had to be there. As I sat on the little white bench by the synthetically fake pond that they had installed for a "study area with a serene tone" bullshit, I watched two little dragonflies near the ground. Ones wing was ripped off, but the other was perfectly fine, yet it sat right next to it, and whenever a group of ants tried to take the dragonfly away, the other would scare them away. I thought it was quite unusual for their kind. It was interesting. "Harry!" I turned around and didn't see anyone, so I just got up and walked to my next class. Sometimes, I hear people calling out my name, sometimes it's one voice, sometimes it sounds like a whole crowd screaming my name. it's a scary, and wonderful feeling. I always imagined a career singing, but I don't have the courage. When I got to the class, I saw Cass and Jess, sitting in their adjacent seats, chatting. Cass bit down on her nails and continued on. I half-assedly struggled through my last exam of the semester before the final bell that released us for winter break. When the three rings sounded, I nearly ran out of the room. "Hey Harry" Marcel showed up next to me. "Hey, how was your exams?" "Fine, but I wanna go get some coffee, how about you?" "sure" he smiled. I put my arm around his shoulder as we walked to the car. On the way, he filled me in on his whole day. "And you will never believe what happened" "what?" I asked. "Acassia asked me out!" You could hear the screeching of my tires when it came to a complete halt. "what?" "yeah, she sat with me at lunch, and she asked if I wanted to go to dinner on Saturday" he smiled, largely. I decided not to say anything about it, even though I had my suspicions. I wanted to tell marcel to cancel the date with Cass, but I couldn't do that to him, he was so excited, and he's loved Cass, well. Forever. I fought with myself, inwardly, of how to handle the situation. Upon realizing that, I had no good conclusion or ideas, we had made it to the coffee house. I worked here on weekends, but we hang out here, even when Im not working. I pulled into a spot, waving at a jerk who tried cutting me off. When we got in, the place was relatively busy. The bakery was called "W. Madeville bakery", but no one actually called it that. They just called it the coffee house, because thats the main reason my peers came near here. I sat down with Marcel at my favorite seat, by the corner window. One of the workers I actually knew, Lena, came over to wait on us. Lena was a bigger, older woman. I think it's because her heart takes up so much room. "the styles boys, harry, you know you're on tomorrow's noon rotation, right?" "Yeah, of course, I can't wait to come back here and work with you, Lena" I smiled wide. "What a sweet little liar. Anyway, how are you marcel?" "Im....o, okay" he grinned. "Well, what do you guys want while your here?" "I just want a nice cup of tea" "made the usual way?" "you know it" I replied with a cheeky smirk. "How about you, Marcel?" "coffee, black. Uh, please" "of course, honey. I'll be right back" "so Harry, I can't believe I have a date with Cass! Shes so beautiful and sweet and nice, and I can't believe it!" "yeah" I tried to keep my mouth shut. "Here you go" I heard a gentle, unfamiliar voice from behind me. A girl came around a set two cups on each side of the table. She was wearing a waitress uniform, but I had never met her before. Must be new. I didn't actually get a good look at her before she was off again, back into the kitchen, but I saw her brown, curly lions mane of hair bouncing away as she walked. "Nice bum on that one" I laughed to Marcel, who didn't find it too funny. "Don't be that guy, Harry" he spoke, very seriously while taking a sip of his coffee, which always amazed me how he could drink coffee, black like that. The thought made my nose cringe a tad. "So what should I wear for my date, Harry?" he kept pushing the date and it's details upon me, when all I wanted was to tell him he shouldn't go out on the date. "Where are you going?" "Harwood arms" "Thats a nice place, I'll help you pick out an outfit and all that jazz" "thank you so much, Harry" after seeing the way his face lit up and his smile broaden, I knew I couldn't tell him not to go on the date. As we were getting up, I thought about how Lena would probably give all of her tips to the new girl, like she does for most employees on their first day, so I left a €60 on the table before we departed. I knew it was quite a bit, but I thought it would be nice for her first day. I would've killed for a tip like that. When we got home, the house was completely empty, but smelled very heavily of bleach and air freshener. Upon coming into the kitchen, I found a note that said "hey boys, went out with some friends, not sure if I'll be back tonight, but there's stew in the fridge, and don't forget that Gemmas coming tomorrow, so try to keep the house clean? I love you! behave! -mum" I handed the note to Marcel, not in the mood to reread it aloud. I set my coat down on the couch, and walked into the den. When mum was out with friends, she wouldn't be back anytime soon. I took my laptop, sat on the sectional, and just surfed the internet for a while, looking at strangers facebook profiles. I set my laptop on the red and white leather of the couch, and walked upstairs to check on Marcel, who was dead asleep, in bed, after a long day. I went back downstairs and sat down for a moment before closing my laptop. I slowly began unzipping my my pants and lowered them, then completely taking them off, one leg at a time. I took off my undershirt, and laid down on the couch. I let my hand slowly feel down to my boxer briefs, and stroked at myself. I let my whole body completely fluctuate between tensed and relaxed with every pulse of my hand and flick of my wrist. I bit down on my lip in pleasure. I kept going, faster and harder, not quitting for even a minute. I was breathing harder and heavier, with little moans and sighs in between. I felt all of myself in one hand, and I kept going. Im really loud when I cum, so I bit my lip really hard when the moment came. Afterwards, I slowly started drifting off to sleep, under a blanket that was sitting on the couch, and only had one thought as I fell asleep. "I hate being a virgin/ no having someone to do this for me".