Meeting Krystal and Hayden again

The next day....

Okay. I have to hurry up. I only have 2 days left before I'll be sent back.

I'm now at Mark's house. I told him that I'll just stay here since I'll be meeting Krystal and Hayden again. Later on, my phone vibrated.

It was a text message from Krystal. It read,

"Hey Lexus! We just landed, and we'll be at the marketplace you've been telling shortly. See ya soon!

-Krystal"

Nice! They finally landed!

I quickly prepared myself and grabbed some money from Mark's wallet (shhh!). Then, I left.

I walked 2 blocks in 20 minutes to get to the highway (it's far). I then crossed the street, then hailed a taxi.

Okay, I thought. Just stay calm, and don't make zombie-ish movements.

10 minutes later, I arrived at the market. I looked around for another 5 minutes, then I saw them inside a jewelry store.

"Do you think this necklace suits me?" I heard Krystal from outside, talking to Hayden.

"It actually looks perfect," Hayden replied.

Is it me, or are they together now?

I shook my head and knocked on the door to get their attention.

"Krystal! Hayden!" I called them. "It's Lexus!"

They turned around and quickly opened the door. I guess too quick, because the next thing I knew, my face was down on the floor.

"Lexus!" Hayden helped me up. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good," I said, moaning from my pain. "Aaanywaayy... how's the stay so far?"

"It's a nice city," Krystal answered. "I like the way they kept all the trees and stuff."

I chuckled, then Krystal's parents fetched us at the store.

We got inside a rented van and Hayden started up a conversation.

"Wow. I can't believe you're actually in front of me. I wanna hear the whole story of how you got here."

"Do you really want to know?"

They both nodded.

"Okay then. I probably awakened a few weeks after I was killed, then I met this Tyson guy who explained to me why I'm in heaven."

"What did you look like?" Krystal asked. "Were you wearing a white cloak?"

"No," I answered. "I was wearing the uniform a had when I was killed. Then, after Tyson showed me how I was killed, I remembered a name. I quickly told him that I should go back here, and he suggested me that this Megan person would take me."

"What did this Megan person look like?" Hayden asked.

"She looked a lot like Miranda Cosgrove from... iCarly," I answered. "Then, when I met her, she said that I can't see my family and friends again, but I told her that my family died in that fire, so she felt sorry."

"From what you have said... IS SHE HOT?!"

"Hayden!" Krystal was shocked. "I thought you like m--"

"MOVING ON!" I interrupted them. "After she felt sorry for me, she took me back to earth, and when I did, Daniel, one of my friends, digged me out of my coffin."

"That was interesting," Hayden critiqued. "Anything else?"

"There was one last thing. 2 nights ago, when I was sleeping, I heard voices that called my name. It was Megan again, and she told me really bad news."

"What is it?" Krystal asked.

"I've only got 3 days to live since something broke up on the transport. It's my 2nd day, so I'll be dead by tomorrow."

"WHAT?!" They both reacted.

"Yeah, it's the truth. Once I'm dead, I'll be sent back up there, and once I completely forget about me as Lexus Carreon, I'll be sent to a newborn baby, never to be known as myself again."

"Oh gosh," Krystal said. "I didn't know."

"We have to live this to the fullest!" Hayden suddenly shouted. "Mom, where are we going?"

"We are going to the carnival that they said is somewhere near a mall," Hayden's mom answered. "We'll drop you off there while we'll get some manicures."

"Okay," Krystal said.

A few minutes later, we arrived at around 5:00. It wasn't opened yet, so we'll have to wait for 30 more minutes.

"Bye kids!" Krystal's mom waved her hand.

"Bye!" The three of us waved ours too. Then, they left for the nearby mall.

"So," Hayden said. "What are we gonna do?"

"How about we play Minecraft?" I suggested. "It'll be fun."

"Alright then!" Krystal agreed. "I'll set up the place."

After we connected to Krystal's place, we had loads of fun. It seemed like 5 minutes when we played, but we heard the gates of the carnival open.

"Oh look! It's open!" Krystal pointed at the booth.

We got ourselves registered as visitors and enjoyed more of the carnival. Krystal got herself a big teddy bear for winning a game of darts.

"How about we check out the rollercoaster!" Hayden said.

We went to the area to get in and Krystal was all screaming, I nearly broke my eardrums! Then around we go through the loop-de-loop, and I seriously hope that the ride doesn't stall.

After all the screaming and fun, we made it back safely on the ground. Then, we went to the ferris wheel to just relax ourselves from all that.

"Wow," Krystal said. "That was fun!"

"Yeah!" I agreed. "Oh, and I forgot to ask you: how was that feeling when Vivian slammed you to the bathroom wall?"

"It was PAINFUL. But now, I'm alright."

We chatted about Minecraft a little bit until the worst nightmare of anyone in this ride - it stalled.

"Oh my gosh!" Hayden reacted. "We're stuck!"

"Well, the only thing to do now is to wait for it to work again," Krystal calmed him down. I only wish that...

SHANNON! I haven't seen her yet! Oh shoot, I only have another day left here on earth then I'm gone! Completely!

"SHANNON!" I yelled out via the window.

"You're asking for Shannon?" Hayden said.

"You know, Shannon! The only girl I ever loved ever since I got to the BSM! I have to get down!"

"Lexus, listen!" Krystal stopped me. "We all have to wait. Plus, Shannon has been arrested, along with this Ashley Marquez person Mark told about."

"Wait, arrested?"

"For killing you."

She was the one who killed me? I forgive her, but I can't believe it!

"Wait, how was Ashley included in this?" I asked.

"He escaped with Shannon," Hayden answered. "Mark also said..."

He brought out Krystal's phone and looked for the text message. He then read it.

"When Daniel, Chris, Tim, Alex, and I found them, they were all going kissy-kissy and stuff. I hated that. If Lex was there, he probably would've been been grossed out."

"And I am," I said.

"I know, right?" Krystal agreed.

Later on, the ferris wheel started up, and we went down. And it was a night with them.