Goodbye... Lexus.

I awaken to a new day. And by that, I mean my final day here on earth. I only have 9 hours left to live my life as Lexus.

I woke up Uean, and we had breakfast. After that, we both went to school.

"So, Lex," Uean started. "Are you prepared to go back?"

"Yeah," I replied. "But I also have to tell them. I can't let them go there the next without them thinking I'm dead."

We were greeted by the guards, and we went up. There I saw Alex, sitting on the corridor reading Finding My Way which is created by iismoaneh.

"Hey Alex!" I greeted him.

"Oh, hi Lex!" He greeted me back. "I think you are ready to have a fun-filled day."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh, I kinda spread the word already," Mark said. "They know what's going on."

He let out the secret too early, I thought. But just live your life to the fullest. It's your last day as Lexus.

"Well, let's have some fun!" Alex said.

"But how?" Uean asked. "Not much people are here yet."

"Well we are here!"

I looked on my back and it was Krystal and Hayden!

"How'd you find me?!" I asked them, shocked.

"Uean told us that you're here!" Hayden answered. "We figured out we'd pay a visit."

"Well, where are the others?"

After I said that, a convoy of fun booths lined up outside school. There were darts, a rollercoaster ride across school, and a nice Minecraft tournament!

"Woah!" Alex said, his mouth gaping wide open. "That is awesome!"

"Where did you get all this?" I asked Mark.

"Let's just say, being a local celebrity helps," he answered. He did appear on TV a few times.

"Wait!" Hayden stopped us. "There are still people who are not here."

He brought out his laptop, and the screen brightly flashed white. Then I saw Ashton, Steve, and Paige. They really are like exact mirrors of Sam, Ashley, and Angelina (respectively).

Steve reminded me something, I thought. But I just can't put a finger on it.

Later on, Angelina arrived. She saw Paige, then she asked, "Who is this?"

"This is Paige," I replied. "She just looks exactly like you."

They held each others' hands.

"Wow," they both said. "She's like my biological twin."

After the setup, we quickly went down to the booths. Krystal won a game of darts AGAIN. I was a bit irritated, but the same time happy. I get to live the last few hours of my life with some of my bestest friends.

Next up was the rollercoaster. Although I still don't understand how the school was OK for this stuff to be in here.

We got in the coaster from the bleachers at the gym. Mark was all "WOO!" while Krystal was all, "AHH!"

Stop the screaming! It's destroying my eardrums!!

We went across the campus and it was fun rather than scary. After we were off the ride, Krystal fainted.

A few minutes later...

It was around 2:30 when Krystal woke up after that rollercoaster ride around school. She must be scared of that.