The Big Shock... and a day of sports.

I was nervous. I don't know what to do. I'm reavealing myself to the world again.

Okay. Just act normal.

When we arrived at the bleachers, I keep on getting shocked reactions from all the other people. They were all like, "He's alive?!"

I just sat beside Mark and Daniel while the rest of people keep looking at me.

Just stay calm, I thought.

We went on with the announcements until Brian shouted out...

"HEY!! LEXUS IS ALIVE!!"

Great.

Then everyone broke into suspicious murmurs. What will they think? They'll think to themselves that they're just hallucinating. I hope.

But I was wrong. They all went over to me and started touching me to see if I'm just a hallucination or not. But then, it's annoying.

"Get! Off! Me!" I demanded, but they won't stop. Then Mark barged in a blocked everyone out.

"STOP IT!" He yelled. "Back off and go back to your places!"

Everyone went back to their places, including Mark.

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem," he said.

We proceeded and we went back to class.

***********

Later that day...

After class, I quickly went to the Cybercube to make sure a computer slot is still empty. Once I got in, I placed my bags down on a seat to reserve a slot, then I talked to the teacher in charge. I need to urgently install Minecraft.

"Hey, T. Mo," I started. "Mind if I install Minecraft?"

"Hey, you know the ru--" he cut off. I guess he didn't know that I was alive again. "Lexus? You're alive?"

"Touch me, I'm not a ghost nor a zombie."

He touched my hands, then he said, "Okay. You can install Minecraft in one of our available computers."

"Thank you so much!"

He patted my head. "You're welcome."

I downloaded AnjoCaido's launcher for 1.7.2 and downloaded the game files. Once I was done, I pulled about a piece of paper containing the IP address of Hayden's server.

I slowly typed it down (to prevent mistakes) and logged in as myself: Squashiemola099. I walked through the fields and saw a nearby village. The username Kpickaxe12 sparked something in my mind.

It was Krystal!

I walked closer and closer until I'm behind her. Then I personally messaged her, "Hey Krystal."

"Gah!" She replied. "Hey... I know you... you're Lexus!"

"Yeah. It's me."

"If it is you, what did you tell me about my sleep in the first day of the BSM proper?"

I thought a bit, then I replied, "You looked so sleepy, but you had 8 hours of sleep, so it's still okay."

She stopped a bit. Then she said, "OH MY GOSH, YOU'RE ALIVE?!"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Mark texted me a few weeks ago saying that you died since somebody shot you."

"Yeah, but it is a long story."

Then, I saw Hayden's character heading for us. I guess he typed down to say hi to Krystal since he paused for a little while. Then, he messaged me saying that I'm alive.

I should get used to that.

I told him that it was a long story, and they said both of their parents planned to have a vacation here in my hometown.

Really? Well, there are a few provinces around that have nice surroundings.

I told them that we'll meet up at a popular marketplace somewhere Downtown, near the Marco Polo hotel. We agreed, and we logged out.

Since Minecraft in the school computer was just temporary, I got to its game files and uninstalled it. I was clear, and I went outside and sat on the bleachers.

I just sat there, looking at the random people playing basketball. Then, I guess an hour passed, then a ball shot at my head.

"Ow!" I reacted. "Who threw that?!"

"Come on Lex," Chris said. "Can't you join for a game of basketball?"

"Yeah, you've been gone awhile," Tim added.

"I'm just bored," Logan said. "My dad usually arrives here at 6:00."

I agreed, then played with them. Adrian and I were a team and Tim and Logan were a team. We got 10 points while they got 6. It was pretty fun, considering the fact that I haven't played basketball.

"Well, that was fun," I said. "I guess I'd better get going."

"Okay," Tim said.

"Bye Lex!" Chris waved his hands.

I waved mines too and left the campus.

***********

After a few blocks away from Mark's house, I passed by this tennis court. Then, I heard Cade calling my name.

"Lexus!" He called once more.

"What is it?" I notice.

"You play tennis, right?"

"Yeah... I guess."

"I play badminton, but you can play with somebody here. Wear these."

He tossed a tennis outfit up on the fence. I went inside, and changed. After that, I'm all ready.

I grabbed a tennis racket and played with some random dude and I actually won. I got tired after that, so I bought a bottle of water and drank it.

"Having fun?" Cade went over.

"Yeah," I answered. "But I'm going back to the house now."

"Okay man. See you tomorrow! And by the way, keep the outfit."

"Thanks."

I left the court and walked back home.

**********

When I arrived, Mark was there at the living playing Dance Central 4 using MY character (yep, the one I created when I first played the game). I was a bit annoyed, but also happy since he uses that to remember me.

"Oh, hi Lex!" He pauses the game. "Nice outfit."

"Thanks," I said. "It was from Cade."

"Well, since that was short, why don't we play Dance Central?"

"Alright."

We played the game until we passed out.

********************************

So, first day of him on earth and two days to go. What will happen to him? VOTE AND COMMENT PEOPLE!