Chapter 4 - Taking Chances

No matter how difficult the circumstances are, if you really love the person, you must try to take chances. It is better than not taking any and regretting it afterwards.

Ika nga ang pag-big o ang umibig ay parang sugal. Ipapaubaya mo ang puso mo and just hope for the best. There is no harm in trying....harm may come after you tried...but what matters is atleast you tried.

It may be a roller coaster ride or cruise to a calm ocean. Whatever it will be, just show the person you love how you much you feel for them. How passionately inlove you are, and how you wished to be with the person you love. In doing so, it only shows that you have done your best for the relationship to work.

So ganito yun...after two months of courtship sinagot ko si Matt.

And we're....

Offical!

Phone Convo. :

My Matt ❤
"Hi sweetie! still up? 😘

"Yes po 😊"

"Thank you so much sweetie for making me happy 😍 you don't know how blessed I felt now that I got you. ❤"

"Aw! you're so sweet po..kinikilig ako 😙"

"Lagi na kitang pakikiligin sweetie 😍"

"I love you mine 😘"

"I love you too very much sweetie ❤"

"Yiieehh. I can't sleep po sa sobrang kilig ❤"

"Me to sweetie, would you like me to sing a song for you?" 😊

"Oh really mine? My gosh that's my dream! Please?"

"You're so funny sweetie..even simple things makes you happy..that's why I love you so much.Okay listen sweetie 😘 "

🎵 I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me🎵

"Iieeehhhh kinikilig talaga ako mine..gosh! I didn't know you have a beautiful voice. I'm missing you already 😞"

"I miss you too sweetie! 😘 Let's sleep now it's already 1 a.m. dream of me sweetie 😘 I love you"

"Okay mine. I love you too. Goodmornight!"

Our relationship goes on that way for the first month or two. We were so happy. I was so happy and thankful too. Sometimes when I think about it, it's like it happen so fast that I didn't even imagine myself to be in this kind of relationship. I didn't even get a chance to prepare for it. The feeling was just so overwhelming. Maybe this is what true love is about.

There's none that we do not agree. He's so kind and loving. I know I can be stubborn at times but he's so understanding. I can feel the contentment having him in my life. I thought to myself, I couldn't ask for more.

However, when I am alone and the feeling of happiness at the moment seems so overwhelming, I can't help thinking of what challenges might we face in the future. Can we overcome them? Will we stick together because of love? Will that love remain and will never ever fade? Can he move mountains just to protect our love?

I don't think so. He's so loving because he's a mommy's boy and they're so close. When it comes to him, his mom will just do everything. That's what I'ved heard from his relatives and his stories as well. He also assured me that his mother will not interfere with us because he's doing everything just to please her.

But still, I am in doubt. Nevertheless, I just hope nothing but the best for all of us.

Aminin niyo beshies ganyan din kayo diba? May pagkapraning? Kasi parang hindi normal ang sobrang saya at walang problema diba?