Chapter 2

After talking to Dr. Rawlings about starting my internship next Monday I headed to Matilda's looking for explanations of why my baby sister was pregnant.

When I got to the house I knocked on the door and waited when there was no answer I knocked harder after seeing the bike in the lot. Once again there was no answer stepping off of the deck I listened. Getting frustrated I stalked to my car and hoped in hitting the wheel. I am looking for answers and nothing standing in my way. Next I drove to the bar that Tessa and I inherited along with garage. Matilda usually worked nights but she could have switched with someone.

Parking in the lot next to the door I got a white few stares from from the bikers that have joined since I left. I guess I would wearing denim shorts with red tang top and a light cardi over it. As I reached the door I took a deep breath this would be the first time I have seen a lot of these people in a long while and I was...nervous. Which surprised me.

I stepped in and walked over to the bar waiting to get the attention of the man behind it. He must have been hired on since I led because I don't remember him. When he finally noticed he walked on over. "I need to see some ID?"

I smiled at him and dug into my pocket, "Sure." I watched as he looked at it. I chuckled as I saw it click who I was.

"So your the famous Ireland" I didn't answer him because it was statement rather then a question. "Names Craig. What can I get ya?"

"I just need to know if Matilda is here?" I say.

"In the back doing stock. Want me to get her for you?" Craig replies

After taking a handful of pretzels I walk away. "Nope." I call back at him as I walk through the back door and ignore him calling out to me. I walked down the stairs that lead to basement where stalk is kept.

"Matilda!" I call out and here the snap as she dropped the pad she writing on. I also heard clearly, "oh my god."

Matilda had tears in her eyes as she walked out from where she was. "Til," I scold, "do not cry!"

After she runs to me and we hug and I ask her if we can get out the basement and go have a coffee

"Of course, honey. Let was to the office haut put a fresh pot on before I came down."

We don't say anything to other as we walk m out if the basement.

"Craig I will be in the office . I am going to talk to my girl here." Matilda tells Craig when he gives her bod letting her know he heard what she said we headed back to the office.

Almost done school!! Update will be nee frequent after.