~Missing them~

Still been fourteen days sense the mess up. With no one to talk to for awhile my throats hurts from talking to Bentley so much, he super easy to talk to and doesn't talk back, just listens. I'm glad I found him so I'm not alone anymore.

          As the sun grows darker into the earth. Bentley and I leave the big tree to find a place to settle before the darkness comes out from the sky.

          Bentley and I walk through the woods we here the screams from the mutants gradually get farther away from us. The more we walk the more I try and come up with a good place to live were I don't have to go find food, where it's just right there in the fridge like it used to be.

~flash back~

  "Hey mom!"  Bentley shoots from the living room.

 "What Bentley! You and Lilith need to get to school!" Mom calls back from the kitchen cooking her bacon and cheese eggs for me sliding them on to my big blue plate.

 "Where's Mr.Link!" He shoots back with frustration

 "I have him Bentley." Saying while I have a mouth full of eggs. 

              I grab the bear from the wooden chair and hold it out to him ready for him to take it. He runs in with excitement through the door that leads from the living room to the kitchen. Grabs the bear from my hand and sits in the chair next to me.

"Your crocks are on wrong." I say to the little brown haired, blue eyed, six year old sitting next to me, shoving his tiny mouth with big chunks of scrambled egg.

"Here let me help you." I say as I get on my knees and switching his green ninja turtle crocks to the right feet.

Honk~honk the bus screams from outside at Bentley and I.

"Let's go let's go." Our mom says pushing us out the front door and onto the bus with all the screaming kids.

             I sit Bentley down in the second to first set on the left, his usual spot. He always sits on the left never understood why so, I just went with it. I put his small red run down backpack on the other side of him by the window that was about, two times his size. I kiss him in the forehead then the bus starts moving, leave our house.

           Mom waves to us from the front porch wearing her light pink apron that I got for her twenty-sixth birthday.

          Walking to the back of the shaking bus with out trying to fall from all the turns and bumps in the road. As I make it so my set a paper air plane shoots across my face barely touching my nose. I look straight in the direction it came from at the boy with with dark brown hair and  big green eyes. I was Jack, my boyfriend.

----------------------------------------------