-A Cure Gone Wrong-

Look, I've always been the fighter of my family. I would bring home knifes and throwing stars. Heck, I could barely see the dresser that they were all on. But that's beside the point right now.

      So, about a month since the mistake, that the scientists made by toying with the earth. Combining two different deceases to try to cure cancer. Yes, I get the case you want to stop like the worst thing ever. But, there are other ways to find a cure.

      What this concoction did was create mutant humans. The people I have met on my way they have called them zombies but, I just think that's mean, they still have feelings to there still alive, kinda.

     So at this moment, I'm by myself because the two other people I was with, decided to go look for food in the middle of the night. Not very smart if I say so myself. So, I think you can guess what happened that night.

Day 35
       It's morning the sun has raisin from the hill side. I'm just waiting, where the trees meet the prairie field. Watching and listening for the high pitched screams of the mutants that lerk around the field. The weird thing is I can only here the birds and the annoying flys that are swarming my head.

       I want to stay here where it's peaceful and quiet but, I can't I'm running out of water and I'm sick of eating cans of peas. Granted that is about all I have left.

----------------------------------------------