Vacation?

I woke up to something wet against my leg I instantly thought it was Chloe being weird rubbing an ice cube on me or something. I giggled because whatever it was tickled my leg.

" babe north of the equator." I joked but she did as I told her moving whatever it was over my belly button. I laughed reaching out for her without opening up my eyes, my hands went into what I assume was her hair. Once I figured out that the thing on me was a tongue I opened my eyes to see the damn wolf boy licking me. I screamed and the boy freaked out biting me in the process. I hissed kicking him off into a nearby wall. Chloe woke up instantly at the sound of my scream, she jumped over me to see the damage.

"Ara come get your damn dog now!!" Chloe pressed on my side to stop the bleeding. Ara and Destiny ran into the room looking at me.

" oh my god Bambi!" Ara tried to come close to me but Chloe moved in front of her.

"Can you just get the dog out of here? Destiny get me some bandages yeah?" Chloe commanded making the girl separate. I looked down to see the blood escaping through the cracks of Chloe's fingers. " Bambi breathe okay I'm gonna clean it okay?" I nodded my head as she leaned down to the bite licking it. Vampire saliva has healing and cleaning effects to wounds like these, and the lack of stinging ment he pulled away before getting any venom in me, which is extremely good.

By the time Destiny came back the wound was almost closed and the bleeding had stopped. Destiny sighed out in relief throwing herself at the end of the couch. I sat up so Chloe could wrap the bandage around my stomach. " rough night puppy dog?" Chloe joked making Destiny sigh.

" yes he slept in the middle of us and he kept kicking me off the damn bed." I rolled my eyes at her comment at least he didn't bite her. Chloe patted my back symbolizing that she was done with her wrap.

" go get your bathing suit on baby." Chloe told me making me turn around so I could look at her.

" You think I'm going to go into that lake after a kid drowned in there?" Chloe rolled her eyes at me pushing me off the couch. I huffed walking towards the room to get ready.

" and make it snappy Kingsley." I chose to ignore my girlfriend's comment, slamming the door behind me.

~~~

" Bambi don't you wanna get in the water?" Destiny called for me. I sat up from the little dock and just nodded a quick no before laying back down. I was waiting for Chloe to come out to tell her how stupid this place was for a vacation. I rolled over to look at the trees not for long before wolf boy came charging out of the house. The faster he came at me the more I thought of an idea. I pretended not to notice him making him charge faster. Once he was close enough I kicked him into the lake. I watched him struggle to swim and began laughing I guess we were even now.I laughed so hard I didn't notice Chloe and Ara making their way to my place on the dock. Before I knew it I was being picked up and thrown into the water by the two. I splashed into the water as the two jumped behind me. Once I resurfaced I looked at Chloe and scowled.

" Not funny." I pouted. Chloe came over to me giving me a quick kiss, but I grabbed her waist and pulled her back into me. " another." I whined she did it again. " one more time?" I asked pouting my lips she smiled and gave me another one, this time she didn't pull away. I brought one of my hands to the back of her bathing suit top, I felt her smile at my action. I was about to unhook it too before a wolf body exploded between us. We hissed at him making him swim away, I swam after him as fast as I could. Eventually he made it on to the shore I was right behind him tackling him onto the dirt. He shifted back holding me to his again naked body I tried squirming out of his hold but to no avail. He kissed me making me stop all movements he looked up at me full of pride.