Chapter 4~

After the whole issue, I got a new shirt and got my backpack. I have everything in it, except..... Oh, laptop, gotcha. I grabbed my laptop and put it in my bag, and went to find my next class.
My classes aren't that bad, actually. I did computer applications at my last school, and set up to be in AgriScience. Plus I have my strings class, American Literature, and a Geography/Cultural class. Then there's my French class I promised my mom I would take, and geometry. Yay, fun. Because guess what? I decided to see about soccer so I can please my harsh mother. Shivers were sent down my spine as I thought about her. Ever since dad left, she became invested on making me the best child since I was their only one, which means everything has to be my strong point.
I walked past the staring students as I made my way twords my Computer Applications class. It should be in the- wait... Dylan didn't tell me where the building was. I'll ask a student. I walked up to a group of guys, and asked "Where will the Computer Applications classes be?" I asked.
One smiled, and responded," I have that class. Cye guys," he waved, walking in a random direction. I followed, hoping to make a new friend. He was a blonde headed boy. He didn't look like the sport type, and was shorter than me by a bit. He had nerdy glasses, and walked like he was the king of the world. So much confidence with every step he took, while I awkwardly kept up pace.
"You're new here. The names Patrick. What's yours?" He asked and introduced himself without looking back at me.
"Everett. And yeah, I'm a noobie." I kept up with his struts, and hoped that he was actually being nice. Not joking around just to give me a hard time. Let's face it, it's just like a whole lot of bull shit had to happen to me.
  As we "walked" we finally made it into a hallway on the top floor.
  "We have 4 computer labs, and 2 computer classrooms. Not alot, if you ask me. Our computer applications teacher, Mrs. Walker, is trying to get us to sign a petition so we can make one of the ordinary computer labs into a classroom so the school won't have to have students be disappointed that they aren't in the class. We have a lot of people wanting to go into business. I'm actually surprised you were chosen for the class since.... He left it." Patrick explained.
  I wanted to ask about what he meant by "He", but he ran inside the open door. I walked in, and the bell rang as soon as. Mrs. Walker stood up. I was slightly surprised to see a man stand up. He smiled at me," I'm Mrs.Walker. You must be Everett."  The man smiled. One of the boys stood up, with a confused face asking" Mrs. Walker? Why are you dressing like a guy?" He seemed concerned.
  "Well Jasper, I didn't know if Everett would be comfortable with me being dressed like a woman. Are you?" She asked.
  I smiled," No! Not at all. I'm actually gay, so...." I trailed off. No one sighed and no one seemed upset. I'm glad I'm safe here...
    She smiled," I'm glad you don't mind. I was worried that you would have had to leave this class like another student did.... He was a real rude one," Mrs. Walker pointed to an empty computer near her desk," You can sit at that computer," and pointed at an empty computer in the second row near Patrick," Or there." I smiled, and sat near Patrick. He didn't object...
  I like this class.
  ----------
Sorry for a shorter upload. Don't worry, I'll have a longer one next time! :)