Chapter 5

Patrick led me through what I missed in class, and I got some work done. The teacher was nice too, and helped me out.  I didn't ask about the "him" Patrick mentioned, but I'm curious. Maybe it was Mr.RichRoomate of mine. Wouldn't surprise me, honestly. Jayden is rude and obnoxious, so I'll believe it's him, unless someone else is as arrogant as him. Patrick helped me to my next class, and I thanked him.
  "No problem," he smiled," Um... You wanna get coffee or something after classes end?"
I smiled and pulled out my phone," You can put in your number too. And yeah, sure."
He took my phone, put his number in it, then gave it back to me. I smiled and waved as he left. He waved goodbye and left me to face my music building. I walked inside the circle building to find guys walking around fast with papers,  instruments being played, and singing from a section. Inside the building, there was a mini stage and seats, and fake trees. Then there were doors all along the circle leading to separate sounds of strings, band, singing, and over all.... Emotions.
  I think I love this school a bit more now.
---
I'm sorry, but school has been slightly stressful. I'm planning on making a long chapter over the weekends though. Thanks for reading <3