Last Dance Chapter 19

"Flight J90Z17 bound for Berlin is now boarding business class passengers." The announcer said.

Cindy and Clarissa gathered their things and headed to the gate. "I am so excited! I mean, this is the first time we're going to Europe!" CIndy said with pure cheeriness in her voice.

"Uhuh... What's your seat number?" Clarissa asks hoping she's seated next to her best friend.

"2A. Why?" Cindy replies taking a brief look at her boarding pass.

"Aww! I'm seated at 1A. We're not seated next to each other. Guess we shouldn't have requested window seats." Clarissa says slightly disappointed.

"Look at the bright side, we might be seated next to the cutest guy on Europe." Cindy jokes as they hand their ticket to the lady whose cutting the boarding passes.

"Yeah... I call dibs on the first cute guy we see." Clarissa jokes as ther enter the tube connecting the building to the airplane.

They were assisted by a flight attendant to their seats. Clarissa wondered whether or not she'd have a seatmate. They'll just have to wait and see.

*     *     *

Clarissa thought that she wouldn't have a seatmate.The plane would take off any moment now. So much for having a cute seatmate.

Cindy got a cute seatmate. Clarissa can actually hear their conversation. They were talking about his girlfriend and the baby they were expecting. Yup, just her luck!

Clarissa was trying hard not to laugh out loud. I mean who wouldn't? I guess no one is perfect.

"This is your seat, sir." A flight attendant says motioning for a tall young lad to sit down.

The man was around Clarissa's age, in her early twenties. He was wearing washed out jeans, a white shirt that has a quote from Shakespeare under a thick jacket on. Seriously, on a scale of one to ten, he is definitely a fifty.

The man takes his seat beside Clarissa. He fixes all of his things first, and when he finally leans on his seat and looks at Clarissa.

Their gazes lock. They couldn't look away from each other. They were too mesmerized by each other's eyes.

Uh oh...