#15

Nana POV

The next day was the second day of my drama shoot. The scene was about me transferring to Seoul Highschool. I got into the classroom and students starts to look at me weirdly.

I sat alone at the back and then a beautiful girl, Park Shinhye, came to me to say hi and offer me to be my friend. We then rest together on the roof top during recess.

As we were walking along the hall way to the roof top, her crush, Lee Jong Suk, walked besides us. He was with his girlfriend. Park Shinhye shows sadness in her eyes.

On the roof top, we were eating peacefully when a group of bitch girls came and bullied us.

Lee Jong Suk's friends was there with Lee Jong Suk's girlfriend. They bullied us for pleasure.

And at night, we hang out together before went home.

And that's the end of the scene. It ended at night, of course.

Yoo Jin unnie, Bi Ryoung oppa and I went to a Korean-Muslim restoran for dinner. I ordered buckwheat noodles, Yoo Jin unnie and Bi Ryoung oppa ordered grilled lamb.

As we were eating our food, I got a call. And when I looked at the caller's name, I smiled. I looked at Yoo Jin unnie and Bi Ryoung oppa and they nodded. I went outside with the phone.

Nana :"Yeoboseyo?"

Taehyung :"Wow. You look sexy in black."

Of course I was shocked. How did he know I'm wearing black? I looked around but I didn't saw him anywhere.

Taehyung :"You can't find me. I'm disguising."

Nana :"You're in a car with Jeongkook am I right?"

Taehyung :"How do you know that?"

Nana :"I heard Piano Tiles 2 playing."

And then I heard laughs.

Nana :"Are you using speaker right now?"

Taehyung :"No..."

Nana :"Oppa..."

Taehyung :"I didn't use speaker. What makes you think I use speaker?"

Nana :"Fine. Whatever you say, Kim Taehyung ssi."

Taehyung  :"Too formal! What are you eating BTW?"

Nana :"Why? Do you to join us?"

Taehyung :"Us?"

Nana :"Yeah. Us. I'm having dinner with Jong Suk oppa. He's so sweet and romantic. After dinner, we thought that we're going for a walk at Han River.*turned back* Oh, Taehyung ssi, Jong Suk oppa called me. I need to go. Bye."