#LastChapter

I can feel his breath against my lips but a very messed up human being barged through the freaking door, disturbing the really beautiful night. It was Yoo Jin unnie.

We both look at Yoo Jin unnie like she was our dinner. Yoo Jin unnie whispered something to me and I looked into her eyes to seek the truth. She really meant it. I told her to wait for me in the car so she went down.

"Oppa. I have something to do. This is important. Sorry. See you tomorrow. Love you."

I got up and ran towards the door. I ran down the stairs like a cheetah and got into the car. Yoo Jin unnie drove to SM in just 10 minutes.

I ran upstairs to the vocal practice room and there he was. Sitting on the chair with a bouquet of lavenders. He knows I love lavender. He got up and stood nervously.

"You got here really fast."

"Yunho sunbaenim, you told Yoo Jin unnie that you are going to quit singing. You really are a great actor, sunbaenim."

"You care for me?"

"Sunbaenim, you were the one that help me in controlling my voice when I sing live. Of course I care for you. I treat you like my brother. But since the, accident, I just can't talk to you like always. It's awkward you know."

"Each time I wanted to explain to you about it, you ran away. How on earth you gonna know the explanation if you keep on running away? So now. Please don't run away again. Let me explain."

"OK. I'm sorry for running away."

"Good. Now, I'll explain. It was all a misunderstanding. I was just practicing with my partner for a drama. There were a hot kissing scene and we were practicing when you suddenly barge in. Actually there was another actor with us but he went out to fetch us drinks."

I was totally in daze. I wasn't expecting that. I've been such a horrible junior to him. I shouldn't have even think bad things about him.

"I am so sorry, sunbaenim. I should have listen to you long time ago. Maybe I was just too shocked seeing 'that'."

"It's okay. If I were you, I probably done the same. So, are we good?"

"We are good now, sunbaenim."

"Dude, stop calling me sunbaenim, will ya? I feel like I'm so old."

"Well, you are."

He glared at me. I giggled.

"You know, you just saved me with this."

"What do you mean?"

"I was with Taehyung oppa, and we were about to, you know, what couples always do when they're alone. In the dark."

"You didn't! Your religion strongly against it. Well, other religion against it too, but yours is too strict about this things."

"Yup. And that's what made my religion so special. And we haven't done it. Thanks to Yoo Jin unnie and your lies, we didn't do it."

"Do you want to? Kiss him?"

"I don't know. But I'll have my first kiss with my husband. And who knows, maybe I'll marry someone as sweet as him, as funny as him, as kind as him."

"Or maybe you'll marry him instead?"

"I don't want to get my hopes high. I can just only imagine what's it like to have a husband like him. A dream come true."