#5

The director came in and we all stood up. He went to his seat and gesture us to sit.

Director : "In another 3 months, we will be having SMTown concert. Your managers had manage your schedule. First stop is here. Next will be Japan, Hong Kong, America, Singapure and lastly, Malaysia. As usual, the rookies will perform first."

The director gave us detailed information about the concert. After 10 minutes, we all dismissed. I have a day left of my week off.

I walked to the ground floor and Yoo Jin unnie, Bi Ryoung oppa and Jin oppa waited for me there.

Yoo Jin : "You still have a day left. What do you want to do?"

I stay silent for a moment and took out my phone. I dialled a number and that person answer it.

Nana : "Taehyung oppa!"

Taehyung : "Nana-ya! What's up? I've heard you return South Korea today. Aren't you suppose to return tomorrow?"

Nana : "Yeah. You're right. But somethings up and I have to return here early. Are you busy?"

Taehyung : "Nah. We have a day off. The rest of the members are all asleep. Except for Jeongkook. He's studying."

Nana : "Poor him. Wanna hang out? You, me, Jeongkook."

Taehyung : "I'll ask Jeongkook first.*2 minutes later* He's fine with it. Where should we meet?"

Nana : "You know my favourite coffee shop right?"

Taehyung : "Of course."

Nana : "We meet there. I probably will arrive a little late so order me a cappucino."

Taehyung : "Sure. See you."

I hang up.

Nana : "Yoo Jin unnie, can you accompany me while I'm hanging out with Taehyung oppa and Jeongkook oppa?"

Yoo Jin : "Sure. Do you want to return to the condominium now?"

Nana : "Yeah. I want to take a shower."

Jin oppa drove us to the condo. Yoo Jin and I get off. Bi Ryoung oppa and Jin oppa went to their place to relax.

After I had my shower and I wore plain white button shirt with black jeans and sneakers. I called my stylist to do my silver coloured skarf and some light makeup.

After that all, my stylist went home and Yoo Jin unnie and I drove to my favourite coffee shop using Yoo Jin unnie's car.

15 minutes later, we arrived in front of the coffee shop. The coffee shop were packed with people and I know why. I get out from the car and walked in the shop.

I saw Taehyung and Jeongkook sat at the middle row table. Taehyung had black T-shirt with white ripped jeans and high-top sneakers. Jeongkook wore no zipper hoodie black jacket with a mustache as the design and black jeans. He also wore black and white sneakers.

Nana : "Sorry I'm late."

Taehyung : "It's okay. Here is your cappucino."

Nana : "Thank you. There's a lot of people today. I wonder why?"

Jeongkook : "Want to go somewhere else? To the park maybe?"