Two

Chapter Two

Axel's POV

"Now what?" I asked this unbelievably crazy childish witch (metaphorically) in front of us.

"Magandang hapon Ms. Lyza," Mike and Hazel greeted while Azaleah stayed silent. They're my cousins slash bestfriends.

This ridiculous annoying MAPEH Department Head called us out of our class because she needs to talk to us. She always do it and giving us the reason of "because we are student leaders" thing.

"A little respect please? And can't you knock before you enter?" She slowly turned her chair facing our way with papers in her hands.

"Yah, whatever. What do you need?" Don't say I don't have any respect for this woman; I'm just done with all her student leaders things for us recently.

"Well, just want you four to buy things for me, sort of." She brought out a paper from her divider. "These are what you need to buy. Don't worry about your classes, I already excused you from those."

"Saan naman kami bibili, ma'am?" Hazel asked, scanning the papers she gave. "Nation*l Bookst*re?"

"Nope, hindi dun; sa Dragon Eyed Store in the mall. May sariling store ang academy at dun niyo lang din naman mabibili ang mga yan," she explained and we just nodded on her.

"Oh? Hindi pa kayo aalis?" She seemed to be confused. Stupid.

"Tss. The money we'll gonna use to buy these things," I said, note my sarcastic tone in it.

Napakamot na lang siya sa batok niya at inabot na sa amin ang atm card. Though I don't know why it needed to be an atm card. I ignored that thought and we head out to the mall.

As soon as we arrived , we started searching for that store. Figured out, it's a weapon store. We find it weird because based on the list, as far as I could understand the printed words say that these are school supplies.

As we approached the store, a man in cloak entered our way. "Pass?" He asked the thing I don't know but instead, I presented him the list that school head gave us. It has a letter in it; though I didn't bother to read it.

"Come in," he said as he open the door for us. He's weird as well as his fashion.

"Woah," Azaleah remarked when we entered the store.

"Amazing," Mike and Hazel commented.

Their eyes sparkled as if they have seen the most beautiful seen ever. Tss, childing act. I hate it.

"Okay, here." Pagkuha ko sa attention nila. "Each of us have our own list, though I don't know why. So, fill this up and hurry. Para hindi tayo abutan ng gabi." One by one, I gave them their baskets.

I immediately went to the farthest station in this store. This store is seriously mysterious and full of amazing or something you can call high-tech things. Even this store is high-tech, has out of the reach things.

What I wondered the most is why can I see school supplies inside a weapon store? Are these supplies worth hidden?

"Axel? Is that you?" I looked back to the one who called my name. It came from the counter. And I didn't expect to see someone I know.