THE HUGE INFLUENCE

Readers pov means no ones pov

Amethyst pov
I wake up in my room face flat in garbage on top of my garbage pile. I completely do a somersault off the pile which is like 30 ft tall. Then i land face first "oof pearrrlllllll garnnneeetttttt" i said laying on the ground. I decide to leave my room and make a grand entrance so he-

Pearls pov
HERE SHE COMES CRASHING KNOCKING OVER ME AND STEVEN'S GAME CALLED..JENGA..

"JENGA!!" lately shes become such A HUGE INFLUENCE on steven. It's getting worse each day!! I said i wouldn't nag that much but she has reached the limit!! " AMETHYST!! Really i was gonna win!!" i say. "Hmm i think you win if you knock it down" Greg says.

"Greg youre not helping"

i yell back but not as aggressive like when i yelled at amethyst. Steven starts a song to help us bond. Its kinda like a soft tone but then it gets bigger. " MAYBEE, you guys can figure it outtt.....if you just talked and let your kindess out. You can go fir a walk, and while your at it i suggest you talk" sung steven. " AND MAYBE THE TWO OF YOU WILL FIND THINGS IN COMMON SO THE TWO OF YOU CAN TALK IT OUT. CONCENTRATE AND FIGURE IT OUT YOU DON'T ALWAYS HAVE TO YELL AND BE SO NAGGY MAYBE TOGETHER YOU TWO WILL BE HAPPY!!" GARNET sang in an uptheme tone. " its ok to be happy, and ubnoctious, and naggy like nananananananana-" sung amethyst i blushed and said. " You ruin everything I say under my breath ...I think she heard me because... the room fell silent. Even peridot stopped talking. Steven packed up the game and said that him his dad, garnet, lapis, and peridot had to go look at the view With a give them some space look.

" p- pearl is my singing that bad? OH IM SORRY BUT NOT EVERYONE SINGS AS LOUD, AND PROUD LIKE YOU SO STOP Bothering me so much.."   "
" You being bothered!!???" I said

"Yea i don't know whats bigger pearl, your nose or your know it all shtick

atleast I'm comfortable with my physical appearance!!" i said in frustration.

" are you insulting......my- form?....said amethyst

" amethyst im-" i couldn't even finish my word when i saw amethysts gem glow and summoned her weapon. I got worried, no not because i thought she was gonna fight me. Its because i didn't want steven to see us fight, and argue. Eventually she walked outside with this why? look on her face. I walked outside to see amethyst walking with steven to the board walk. Garnet and the rest walks back in the house. " pearl maybe you should take a nap." says garnet. So i walk to my room and sleep.

[13 hours later]

Stevens pov
"H-h uh!!" i yell i wake up in pearls room, i wonder why im here so i get up and leave to go outside.
I walk and goes to the big donut. "HEY LARS!!!" i say with stars in my eyes.
" oh stev- heh? Wait a second, HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!!!??" screamed lars freaking out. I back out slowly and decide to visit connie. I knock on the door after a long walk. "COMING!! Oh hey pearl i see you've come to pick me up."
Says connie. I give her the ohno look. "C-CONNIE I TOOK OVER PEARLS MIND!!! Wait......i took over pearls mind." i say in a confused tone. "Well i guesse we can go wake me up."i say. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOUR PEARL YOU CAN SUMMON HER WEAPON, SEE HOW IT FELLS TO BE A FULL ON GEM AND PEARL WILL BE SAFE!!" says connie. "But we have to be carefull i don't know what happens if i poof or get cracked." i say sweating. After almost a full day if having fun i come up with a great idea that maybe i could bring them close together. "Hey amethyst i wanted to talk to you." i say acting like pearl. " yea go ahead, insult me again." she said