THE LAST DAY

Pearls pov
I wake up inside of stevens hotel room to see connie, and steven laughing away.

"Pearl i didn't know you actually like crying breakfast friends!!" says steven full of star eyes."id never!! That show is awfully horid!! Perhaps i could make a better one!!" i say lying causing me to blush.

I get up and give steven a shirt seeing that hes in his banana pajama's..connie steps out and sits in the lounge area. I went outside and saw greg, and amethyst filling the van with food.

I walked outside to see that their are notes on the car seats. "Why are theese here?" is say picking one up. " oh this! Aww pff! It's just-" said greg cut off by amethyst.

"IT'S JUST A SUUUPPPPERR COMPLEX, and dumb thing that he made.it's like everytime we make a stop we close our eyes and one person rearange's the notes each stop." said amethyst.

It might be crazy for amethyst, but If you ask me it sounds very fun!! "It's not dumb i just....made it so i wouldn't be stuck on coffee the whole day." said greg. "Im ready! Im just waiting on connie shes in the shower right now." said steven.

"And you left her alone in a whole hotel that is three stories tall just to tell us that?" i say, steven blushes and goes back up to go check on her.

"Rawwrr!!!" roared lion coming from a portal with garnet on top. " we all say. Garnet?!"

(greg pearl and amethyst)

"I have to go talk to steven." says garnet as she walks in the hotel.

Garnets pov

There i was walking and by luck i saw steven on the second floor heading to the third one on an elevator. I quickly hop on. "G- garnet howd you get here!!!" said steven full of star eyes and i was able to see that he was happy to see me.

"I wan't to talk to you about pearl, and amethyst." i say

"Why whats wrong? Huh did you see in the fuuuuutuuuurrrreeee?"

"Yes i did. And it's not happy. I see them getting mad at eachother and it will break their relationships. If you or connie don't fix them by the concert. They will hate eachother forever. It's in your hands steven." we conversate about that.

And i hope i didn't put too much pressure on him so i say "oh and steven if you don't get them to bond It's not your fault."i say.

"Yeah OK I CAN REDEEM MYSELF!!" he says. And to help him out i kiss him on thr forehead. He laughs and we walk off of the elevator.

Connies pov

Since im done taking a shower i walk out of the hotel room with my sunhat. I see steven and garnet at the end of the hall. So i run down and talk.

"Oh garnet!! Howd you get here!?" i ask. "She rode lion!" said steven in a happy an uptoned voice "steven would like to fuse with you to help pearl, and amethyst."

Garnet said. I accepted it, so me and steven held hands and fused in to-

Stevonnies pov

STEVONIE!!!!! garnet and I go to the first floor. "One question garnet why'd we have to fuse?" We asked. "Well thats for you two to find out" she said we looked confused at her because we didn't know what she meant by that. "Well i said too much..bye you two and steven...i love you." She said. We all left the hotel and when garnet passed by she told greg his hotel was infested with little mice. He then looked stressed and drove the car. "So why did you guys
fuse? You kinda messed up my little game." He said "IT WAS DUMB!!" Yelled out amethyst. "You know when me and your mom were in a relationship i tried to fuse with her SILLY RIGHT?....but steven sometimes i wonder....what would happen if we fused..." greg said. The car stoped and he looked to the left,and after that he started to drive again.we think in our head about greg still loving rose. "Ok COME ON!!!!" YELLED greg waving his fist at the cars ahead driving like they all drunk a pool of prunes. So me and steven decide to start the plan. "Hey pearl!! Ya wanna c-Come over here and see the...seats" we sounded just like ruby did when we played baseball and asked what are we all doin over here. Im just lucky she bought it, i guess you can say it was a CHEAP tactic hah...Jasper joke.she's gone now ! I scooted to the left so now she was forced to sit by her. I thought about what elese u could do but almostall paths were gonna fail.

1: i accidentlt * (purposely) push pearl near Amethyst amethyst: OK CALM DOWN SEAT HOG YOU DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH JUNK IN THE TRUNK.

Pearl: i have enough thats for sure

2: stevonnie: HEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER!

She looks our way and then her and pearl were literally confused...

I thought that...that one was the best because the rest was about junk and stevens dad having a bunch more junk ....what ever that means......."HEY AMETHYST!" I SAID. "YOO-'" she said looking at how close pearl was to her face they both turned another color.....pearl started to lean in ....but she closed her eyes and looked the other way... amethyst then turned back around looking kinda disappointed. "HEY CLODS!! excuse my french...or what ever french is but while you guys were talking it up i made a thruster for this awfully slow statilization mobile contraction...aka da piece of junk " said peridot...

i forgot peridot was even in here what did she do last night ? STAY IN THE VAN!!?

"NOW LOOK I KNOW YOUR NOT GONNA LIKE THIS AND NEITHER AM I BUT THIS IS OUR LAST DAY UNTIL THE SHOW....PERI..turn it on...." said i greg

"WHAT!!??" I SAID "I KNOW RIGHT" SAID GREG AND AT THAT WE BLASTED OFF!!!!

we flew into the sky and was in the air about to crash land...i was so nervous but i knew what i must do. So unbundled my belt and went out the car door i got on the roof made a bubble and we fell slowly on top of a drive way....WE WERE THERE AND....so was  mystery girl pearl could finally tell her...

[to be continued]....