Burn it to the ground tonight...

Brantley's POV:

Three days. It's been three mother fucking days since Robbie-Lee and Sylo were taken. I was going completely insane. I had torn this town apart looking for them I even hunted down her punk ass ex to be sure he didn't have anything to do with it. He didn't. I was leaning against the side of a building, smoking a cigarette when my phone rang. "Tell me you've got something." I growled. "We finally got around the blocker for Sylo's chip. We were able to override the system he's using, and we've triangulated their location. Coordinates coming via tex." As soon as I hung up I got what I needed through text. The coordinates. I had my vet out a tracking chip in Sylo just in case, but the son of a bitch was using something to block the signal. I made a call and a friend of a friend was looking into it, now that I had the location, I was going to wreak complete havoc on his ass. I stubbed out my cigarette and hopped on my bike, hauling ass to my bus to grab what I'd need. Once I got there, I ignored everyone and went straight to my bedroom. I grabbed my tactical style 12-guage, my kimbers, and I slipped my rosary around my neck, then I prayed. I prayed for forgiveness for what I was going to do, I prayed that my girl and my dog were safe and unharmed, and I prayed that this wouldn't completely destroy what was left of my dark soul. Because when it came down to it, I was going to burn this mother fucker down to the ground. As darkness fell, I saddled up my steel horse and sped off. When I pulled up at the abandoned home the coordinates led me to, I revved my bike loudly. I wanted him to know I was here. As I rose to my feet, and approached the front door, I let out a yell. A primal, savage war cry from deep in my gut that rattled the windows.  I felt the visage of niceness that I wore for the public melt away. This was who I am. I'm an animal. A hunter. A primal force that is not to be reckoned with. When you come to take mine, you'd better be prepared to pay for it. Not just with your life, I wanted your soul as payment. With a final snarl, I bared my teeth and planted my boot squarely in the middle of the front door, taking pride in the way it splintered before me. Stepping into the dark room, I chuckled darkly. "Come out, come out wherever you are... Daddy's home, and I wanna play." My voice dropped to a sinister tone as I methodically began my search.