It soothes the animal inside of me.

Brantley's POV:

Robbie was trembling and over stimulated, I couldn't leave her like that. So I pulled her back into my arms and guided her to the sofa. I locked the door as she sat, then dragged her pants and underwear down to her ankles. "Open up babydoll." I growled and yanked her hips to the edge of the cushion. Robbie Lee yanked one leg free of her pants and spread herself wide open for me. One of her hands slithered between her legs, intent on relieving the pressure herself. "I don't think so little one." I purred and licked her fingers clean. I watched her eyes blow out wide as I leaned down, nuzzling her core before lapping at her with my tongue. Her entire body, all 5'2" of her, vibrated with pent up sexual energy. I smirked darkly and dove in, working her with my tongue until she was nearly crying. When I tugged her clit between my teeth, I had to move with her to avoid a broken nose. She bucked so hard that she nearly lost her balance, screaming out her release on a broken sob. When she was finally settled and breathing regularly, I helped her fix her clothing then I sat and pulled her into my lap. She was warm and soft against me, just perfect. "Better sweetheart?" I asked her softly. She nodded, eyes closed and a smile on her face. "For now." She giggled, her cheeks red. I chuckled and set her down beside me. "While I'm performing,  move your things to my bus. Stay with me." I said. She nodded sleepily, stretching out on the couch. "Yes sir." She mumbled. "Good girl." I kissed her forehead and headed to perform. I could still taste her on my tongue. God, her taste. It was a balm to my dark soul. It soothes the animal, keeping him at bay until I could get back to my woman.