Im fine, really...

Robbie Lee's POV:

"I'm fine." I growled, hearing someone approach me from behind. "I know you are." They said. Brantley. I'd know that voice anywhere. I was standing in front of my bed, on the tour bus for the band. It took all of my will power not to melt into him when he wrapped those big arms around me. "Wanna talk about it babydoll?" He rumbled and tugged me back into his chest. I shook my head no. "You sure?" He asked. "I'm not sleeping in that bed." I huffed. B chuckled. "I've got plenty room in mine." I turned in his arms and rested my head against his chest. "I forgot how big you were." I mumbled. "Shit honey, it ain't even hard ye- oof!" I playfully swatted him. "You're so nasty!" I giggled. "Yeah but it got you smilin, and besides, you like my kinda nasty." He grinned. I cracked up and shook my head. "I do like your kind of nasty. Now come on big guy, I've got some frustrations to work out, and those pistols on your back aren't going to touch themselves up." I took his hand in both of mine and led him to where my equipment was set up. Brantley sat down on the small stool and pulled off his shirt. I tried to ignore the ripple of muscle, the lines and swirls of ink that I personally laid on his skin, the smell of leather and man that poured off of him. I tried to ignore the heat of his body seeping into me as I tattooed his flesh. In minutes I was in my zone, completely focused on my work and Brantley. Which was always a dangerous thing. Inking this man always felt sexual on some level. Intimate. I sat back and admired my work. Brantley turned around to face me. "Chest too baby." He rumbled and tapped his big hand against his pec. I nodded silently and began to put the finishing touches on his chest piece.