Oh, Please... Don't Cry... You Liar.

Warnings for cheating. Jack is a bit of an asshole :/

Also very angry Mark.

Mark could barely move correctly.

His legs ached from his recent trip down self harm lane, but he didn't care, just toddling toward one of the couches and laying down on it.

Jack looked up when he saw Mark, narrowing his eyes at the way Mark moved, but didn't speak. It was awhile before Bob and Wade came to sit with them.

Ken rushed into the room a few moments later. "Alright, I'm leaving."

Jack glanced up, frowning a little. "Already...?"

"Sorry..." Ken answered, rubbing the back of his neck.

Mark didn't move, mumbling a bye.

Jack glanced back at him worriedly, and honestly with a bit of anger.

When Ken left, Mark still sat on the couch, curled up in the corner and half asleep.

Jack felt the anger rise up in his throat, but he forced it down, trying hard to just calm down. If he didn't, he knew he'd make a horrible mistake.

He knew the horrible mistake was starting as soon as he took his fifth shot of whiskey.

Jack's belly was on fire, his brain swimming as he continued to pour shots for himself.

"I think alcohol is the last thing you need."

Jack blinked up blearily at Wade, sighing shakily. "It's fine..."

Wade frowned, sitting down across from Jack.

Jack poured a second shot, sliding it over to the American. "Here. It'd be pretty sad if I was sittin' here drinking all alone."

Wade stared at the shot a moment, rolling his eyes. It was a moment before he scowled and downed it.

After he shook his head a bit to keep himself ok, he spoke, "So what happened?"

Jack poured Wade another shot, downing his own. "Got in a fight whit Mark."

Wade frowned, taking another shot. "About what?"

"... Citizenship in America." Jack mumbled, rubbing his forehead.

He remembered the white shirt Mark had been wearing when they were fighting. The way his eyes were sparkling right before, how he was pulled so fucking close and the shirt was open...

And Mark's chest peaked out from the unbuttoned white, and how his breath tickled his face and how Jack just wanted to tear that white shirt off...

Jack's pants were tight.

"Wade..."

The other looked up, watching as Jack stood, face slightly pink, and an emotion stuck in his eyes that made Wade feel a bit off.

He downed another shot, before suddenly Jack was close.

"Fuck, Wade... Fuck me, Wade..."

Wade swallowed, feeling his brain start slowly shutting off.

"N-No, wait, what ab-bout Mark -!"

Jack leaned forward, kissing Wade to shut him up. Jack disliked the way he couldn't curl his fingers through soft hair. He wanted this to be Mark, but he was horny and tight and wound up. It only got worse when Wade's hands grasped onto his hips, tightly...

Jack knew for a fact Mark wouldn't do this with him, not now. But he needed it.

---

Jack's eyes fluttered open, sick gripping his stomach.