The Visit

Here's the next chapter early for you guys! So, I hope you enjoy this chapter :3

I rush over to Serena.
Blood was pouring out her stomach.
I take off my jacket and wrap it around her wound to stop her loosing so much blood.
"LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO HER YOU MENTAL PSYCHOPATH!!" I scream. "I know what I did! I did exactly what I did to her mother!!"
The police then barge into the room and arrest him.
A bunch of medics charge in and put Serena on a stretcher.
She is then taken to the hospital and I get sent home by the police.
They knock on my door and my mother answers.
"OMG ASH WHAT HAPPENED!!" "Your son saved the president's daughter." The policeman said. "Oh my goodness Ash, please never do something that dangerous again. Come on, let's get you bandaged up. Thankyou so much sir for bringing him back." "No problem ma'am."
The policemen then shuts the door and leaves.
My mom brings me into the living room and grabs the first air kit.
I wasn't that injured, I just had a few bruises and bumps.
"Mom, I need to see Serena." "What happened to her?" My mom asks as she wraps a bandages around my red firsts.
"She got beaten by her father." "Oh my goodness, is she ok?!" "No, she's not."
A tear drops from my face.
The girl I love, yes I love her, is on the brim of death am I'm not even allowed to see her.
"Oh baby, it's ok, I'm sure she'll get through it, for you." "Or she could be dying right now." "Ash don't think like that, you have to think positive thoughts, ok."
I nod.
The next few days are going to be tough. I can tell.
"Now go get ready for bed, you've had a long day."
I nod and walk upstairs to my bedroom.
All I see is Serena's stuff.
I didn't really notice before, but now all I can see is her things, it's like they're standing out just to hurt me even more.
I walk over and grab my pyjamas.
I then see the keyring that Serena got me, it reminds me of her eyes, her beautiful ocean blue eyes that send you to a place of your dreams if you stare into them.
I push it into my pocket and walk into the bathroom to get changed.

I walk out the bathroom and flop onto the mattress.
I could of slept on my bed, but now I'm used to sleeping on this so it would be strange not to sleep on it.
I close my eyes and reach out for Serena.
I just remembered, she's not here.
It feels weird sleeping by myself now.
I try sleeping but I couldn't so I just sat there playing video games the whole night.

I look at the time, 10:30.
The visitors time opens at 11:00 so I have to wait a whole 30 minutes because I see her.
Why does time go so slow when you want it to go fast.
I slouch back into the mattress and rock back and forth, trying to waste time. Finally, I look at my clock and its 10:56.
I rush downstairs, say goodbye to my mom, run out the house and make my way to the hospital.
I arrive just as the speaker goes off.
"Visitors may now visit their friends or family till 1:00." It says.
Ok, I have two hours to spend as much time with Serena as I possibly can.
I walk up to the desk.
"Hi, I have come to visit Serena Yvonne." I say. "Ok, her room is just on the left." The desk woman replies. "Ok Thankyou, ma'am."
I quickly walk over to her room, because you're not allowed to run in hospitals, and slowly open the door.
Inside was a nurse checking on something.
"Hi, um, where's S-"
I then see what she's checking on.
It was Serena, but it looked nothing like her.
Her skin was chalk white, her hair had lost its colour and you could almost see her bones through her skin.
She looked dead.
Tears start to fill my eyes.
The nurse gives me some respect and leaves.
I sit in the chair the nurse was in.
Serena was wearing a plain, short sleeved pink top and a long skirt of the same colour.
I touch her chest to feel her heart.
It was beating, but quite slow, not as fast as it should be.
As I pull my hand back I see something white under her t-shirt.
I lift it up a bit a see a large bandage wrapped around her waist.
"Oh Serena, I should of taken that shot for you, I should of not let your dad push me out the way. I'm sorry."
More tears start rolling down my cheeks and dropping on my lap.
"P-please don't cry Ash."

Sorry had to do another cliffhanger. I wonder who told Ash to not cry 🤔.
Wait, I already know XD. See ya next time ^-^