Chapter 17

Your P.O.V.

Lauren's been glaring for a while now.

I mean seriously. She looks so hot right now but I appreciate it if she won't try to make a hole right through Lilly's skull because she my homie.

"So." Lilly started when we entered her room. "How's your tour going?" I jumped on her bed while she grabbed a soda can from her mini ref.

"You know. The usual." I turned to lie on my stomach. I see the girls standing awkwardly by the hall way and I motioned them to lie with me on the bed. Dinah turned to the girls, shrugging her shoulders then casually lies with me while wrapping her arm around me. Mani and Mila just fought over the beanbags even though there's like three of it. Alren however just continue to stand.

Ally was shaking her head at the behavior of the girls while Lauren's crossing her arms, shaking her head at me.

"It's been pretty lively with the girls over here. It's like there's five of you but crazier." I hugged Dinah while sticking my tongue out at Lauren. She did the same and turned away like a little kid.

Awwwwww. My baby.

"Girl. There is nobody in the world crazier than me and you can ask my parents." She threw a coke bottle at me and I caught it. I turned to Dinah so that I could give the coke to her but when I looked at her, she had her mouth opened just a little bit with cute little snores coming out of it. Seriously. She's asleep?

"So what do y'all want to do today? Watch a movie? Eat? Jump in the pool? Eat? Maybe discover the secrets of the universe? Eat? I don't know." Lilly suggested.

"I think I want to go for a swim. How about you girls?" I turned to the girls and they shrugged.

"Are you sure? We could you know..." Lilly trailed off. "Do something else like you know- Eat?" She did the jazz hands but we ignored her.

"Did you all bring some swimsuits?" I turned to the girls and I could see Lilly mocking me like a child.

"No." Ally answered while grabbing her phone. "I could ask someone to bring it?"

I shook my head and replied, "No worries! I was a scout back in my days so I got everything we need!" I stood up and went through my duffel bag.

"From your sunscreens to ray bans, you name it." I showed them the goods proudly but there's a little voice that's been trying to tell me something but whatever. It must be about the video I need to upload tomorrow.

"You're the best, Y/N." Camila exclaimed, kissing my cheek and smirking at Lauren's direction. I looked up and was instantly met with Lauren's scary glare.

"Hey there, Renster." I smiled innocently but she quickly turned away from me. I see how it is. 

"Ummmmmm.... Y/N...." Ally dragged out.