Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

Your P.O.V.

'I'm a barbie girl! In a barbie world!!!🎶🎶🎶'

Who to the mother effin' fudge changed my mother effin' ringtone? And what time is it... 10:30 A.M.?!?! Who in the mother effin' right mind will wake me up at this time of day?

I picked up my phone and pressed the green button. "What to the flying mother effer do you mother effin want?" I growled.

"Good morning sleeping beauty!!!" My manager, Stephanie greeted in a singsong voice. "What is good with the morning and make it quick.... I got a good dream that I was sitting between Channing Tatum and Beyoncé and I want to go back to sleep to continue that." I growled.

"Okay... What was I suppose to tell you." She paused. Seriously??? Typical Steph... "Oh wait!!! WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY!!!" She screamed. Now that got me awake.

"Why? What happened? Don't tell me you accidentally put the car in reverse and crashed another thrash bin or a lightning post and broke it." I said, trying to lift up her spirits.

"Haha... It was only once." She defended. I sat up on my bed and stretched. "Oh really?"

"Ok twice." ... "FINE! 5 times, jerk." She confessed. "Didn't your mother taught you not to lie?" I said as I went to the bathroom.

"Santa Clause? Easter Bunny? Tooth Fairy? Really Y/N?" She said sarcastically. I could literally hear her roll her eyes at me. "Whatever, bastard. What's the emergency about?" I said, looking at the mirror. Damn, I look nasty.

"Yeah right! JUST COME HERE!!! WE NEED YOU!!!" She screamed. I almost dropped my hairbrush. "Hakuna your tatas, bitch. I'm on my effin' way." I said hurriedly and I quickly jumped to the shower.

"Bye, slut!" She screamed. "Bah bye, whore!" I screamed back. I ended the call and did my best to be as fast as I can. After all those hygienic things, well most of them, I ran to my room and picked the first thing that's within my reach. My purple jacket that has my initials at the back, an Ed Sheeran shirt, skinny jeans and my purple converse. Life is too short to find socks.

I ran to my car and I must tell you this. I forgot to brush my teeth. Eff that... There's a bathroom there. In exactly 8 minutes, I arrive to the studio. This better be good.

I ran inside and directly went to the front desk. "Where Stephanie at, Ems?" I asked panting. "She's in the music room, Y/N-" Emily looked up. "What the hell happened to your hair?"

I looked at my hair and saw that my hairbrush is still there dangling for dear life. "Don't mind that. Bye!" I hurriedly said. I ran to where the music room is and opened the door. Elsa style.

"What happened, Stephy? What's the emergency?" I asked, "Oh!!! Yeah right!!" Stephanie scratched her neck. I looked around and saw Simon accompanied with 5 beautiful girls. One is oddly familiar.

"Meet Fifth Harmony!" She said and that's when I fainted.

Stephanie's P.O.V.

I was just talking with the 5h girls when Y/N came barging in. And I must say she looks nasty. There's a hairbrush dangling on her hair, she didn't fully wear her jacket, she got a toothbrush in her hand, one shoe tied and one shoe not, and she has this alarmed look on her face.

"What happened, Stephy?" She said with a concern look on her face. Awww! I love it when she calls me that! "What's the emergency?" Oh my God... She's gonna flip.

"Oh!!! Yeah right!!!" I scratched my neck. Just a nervous habit of mine. "Meet Fifth Harmony!" I said doing the jazz hands and she fainted.

I quickly ran to her, the girls and Simon following me close behind. "Get her to the couch, girls." I instructed, bending down to carry Y/N.