2

“Ya! Taeyeon! Will you please turn off the lights?” Sooyoung shouted but no one turned off the lights. “What the?!” She turned around only to see an empty bed.

DUG. DUG. DAGGG. “Aigoo~! That hurts!” Sooyoung standing up while trying to ease the pain on her butt. “Taeyeon’s not here? Where in the world is she?”

Sooyoung went out of the room to look for Taeyeon but did not see even a shadow of her.

“Ahh, excuse me. Did you see Taeyeon leave this morning?” Sooyoung asked one of the maids.

“Ahh. Sir Taeyeon? He did not came home last night.”

“WHAT?!” Shocked Sooyoung shouted. “Oh. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to shout at you. Okay, okay you can go now.” She picked up her phone and tries to dial Taeyeon’s number.

The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of coverage area. Please try again…

“This is bad. This is really bad.” She then dialed another number.

*------------------*

RING. RING. RING. RING. RING. RING. RING.

Jessica grunts. “Even receiving a phone call early in the morning? How could this happen to me?” She picked up the phone. “Hello?” She answered in a sleepy voice.

Oh? Is this Miss Jessica Jung?”

“Yes, this is she. May I know who this is?”

I’m Choi Sooyoung, Taeyeon’s manager. I’m sorry to disturb you early in the morning but I just want to ask if Kim Taeyeon was present at your party last night?”

“Taeyeon? Yes, he was there. In fact he even left and told me that he needs to go home since he has some schedules for tomorrow. Why?”

“The maids said Taeyeon did not come home. I’m getting worried since I can’t contact his phone. If ever he goes somewhere, he always tells it to me but this time, I did not even receive any messages or call from him.”

“What?! He’s not home?” Jessica walks out of the room and is searching for Tiffany. “Oh? She’s not here too.  I’ll call you back Ms. Sooyoung.”

Jessica dialed Tiffany’s number and yet she still can’t contact Tiffany. “What happened to Tiffany?”

*------------------*

Taeyeon and Tiffany both fell asleep while waiting for someone to rescue them. Tiffany wakes up and sees that they’re still inside the elevator.