3

A week has passed, Taeyeon was so busy with TV guesting so he can’t meet Tiffany that much.

“Hi, baby.”

“Hi, Tae! Where are you?”

“Hmm…I’m at Jeju right now together with the host of Running Man. I’m a guest for their anniversary special. Why? Miss me?”

“Eiih! Of course, I miss you. It’s been a week since we have been together.”

“I’m sorry…”

“Oh no! Don’t say sorry because even before this, I knew this was going to happen so I prepared myself.” Tiffany chuckled over the phone.

“I miss you, Tiff. I wanted to bring you with me but I’m afraid that the media will know about this one and will eventually ruin your life. I feel sorry for this one, really.”

“You know what, Tae. Even if we’re like this, even if we can’t meet and be at one place all the time, it doesn’t matter. As long as we love and trust each other, no matter how hard it will be for us, everything will be alright. Do you understand, Tae?”

“Yes, I do. I promise when I get back to Seoul, I’ll bring you somewhere. I love you, Tiff.”

“I love you more. Take care, okay? It’s quite cold right now so wear thick clothes…”

“Taeyeon?” A voice outside the room called.

“Oh? Who’s that?” Tiffany asked.

“I think it’s Sunny. I’ll go now, call you later, Tiff. Love you!” Taeyeon said.

“Love you too! Bye!” Tiffany hanged up and said, “Sunny? Is that the famous actress?”

*------------------*

“Taeyeon are you there?” Sunny called outside the door.

“Yes, I am here.”

Sunny entered the room and peeked. “Oh? Can I come in or am I interrupting something?”

“Oh no! You can come in.” Taeyeon approached Sunny and gave her a hug then both of them sat down the chair. “Hmm…how are you? I thought you won’t be able to attend this shooting?”

“Ahh…no, there was some conflict on my schedule a few days ago so I thought I won’t be able to attend but then Hyoyeon sorted everything out so I’m here.” Sunny smiled.

“Hyoyeon? Your manager?”

“Yup! My dear manager. She’s actually here with me today but I don’t know where she is right now.” Sunny laughed. “Christmas is fast approaching. Do you have any plans on Christmas day?”

“Hmm…as of now, I don’t know if I have schedules on that day but if I won’t have any. I would like to spend my Christmas day together with my special close friends.”

“Is that so? For me, I do have some schedules for that day but as an ordinary person, of course I want to celebrate it with family and friends.”

Then suddenly someone knocked on the door. “Taeyeon-ssi, Sunny-ssi. We’re going to start in a few minutes, please come out and proceed to the shooting area.”

“Yes! We’ll be going out!” Taeyeon answered back. “Let’s go? Let’s just continue this conversation again if we both have some free time later.” They both stood up from the chair and proceed to the shooting area.

*------------------*

That day while Taeyeon is at Jeju, Tiffany and Jessica will go to the mall together to buy some gifts that need to be given out for Christmas.