5

While eating their lunch Krystal remembered something.

“Oppa, I thought you’ll introduce someone to me? Did you say a cousin before?”

“Ah, yes my cousin. I don’t think he can make it this month and the following months so he told me maybe by December or January.”

“I wanted to meet your cousin maybe he’s someone like you but wait what do you mean by he can’t make it?”

“Well, he’s staying in LA right now and busy with some stuffs.”

“Wow that’s nice! I can’t wait to meet your cousin.”

After eating they continued walking around the mall and buying some stuffs that they want. Tiffany asked Taeyeon while Krystal wasn’t there.

“Taeng, who is this cousin you’re talking about?”

“You didn’t meet him yet. Only Yuri and my dad knows about him.”

“I thought he was from the other side of your family?”

“Yup from my mom’s side. He’s the son of my mom’s sister.”

Tiffany nodded. “I see but Yuri’s from your father side how come…”

“Well that cousin stayed here in Korea at our house. The three of us became close to each other, after all they’re both my cousins and we treat each other as friends.”

“I just hope he’s someone who can take care of Krystal in the future.”

Taeyeon smiled. “Don’t worry, Fany. I know him and he’s not irresponsible. Just wait till you meet him.”

*------------------*

A month passed and it’s already almost July. Taeyeon still busy with his schedules but still can manage to spend some time with his family. Currently, he’s topping all the charts and has been receiving awards in music shows. Sometimes he even acknowledges his family by saying, “Fany-ah, Seohyun-ah, Mavin-ah! Appa won!” This line caught the attention of the people who noticed it. Some news sites release an article about it. People commented things like,

“Taeyeon surely is proud being a husband and a father.”

“He’s been busy these days, I hope he still get to spend time with his family.”

“Oppa, take care of your health because your twins are waiting for you.”

Comments like this make Taeyeon happy and contented with the things that are happening right now. One afternoon, Yuri made a visit to his house.

“Hi Yuri oppa!” Krystal greeted him.

Yuri smiled and gave Krystal a hug. “Are you alone? Is Taeyeon not around?”