4

Taeyeon kisses his wife on the lips as his hand tries to remove Tiffany’s clothes.

“Mmm…” Tiffany moaned and she pulls away. “What are you doing?” She smiled.

“Well…I was trying to take off your clothes? I thought we’re going to have a good time?”

She smiled again. “I know.”

“Then why did you stop?”

“Let’s not wake the kids up, okay?”

He smirked. “It’s not me who’s going to wake them up but yeah, we better keep it low tonight.”

Tiffany then took off her nighties and was only left with undies. Taeyeon hurriedly kissed her and let his hand massage her left breast.

“Mm…” She moaned as Taeyeon moved down to play with her breasts. Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon’s hair while her eyes are closed.

Slowly, Taeyeon moved south. “I know you need this…” He smirked.

“Yeahh..” She said in a soft tone. Even before Taeyeon reached his destination, Tiffany spread her legs apart to welcome her husband.

He licked his lips. “Tiff, I love looking at your moist, sexy pussy.”

“Stop that dirty talking.” She said.

Taeyeon licked it from top to bottom which made Tiffany shiver. “Ohhh…mmmm…” He then moved up to play with Tiffany’s mound. He’s sucking and licking like crazy. Even though the couple wanted to keep it low, they can’t. The pleasure they’re giving each other is just too much to handle.

“Ohh…Taeng…” She exclaimed when Taeyeon pushed his tongue inside her wet hole. “Faster, Tae! Faster, please!” He moved faster while his thumb is playing with her mound.

“I’m cumming!” She started shaking and arched her back. “I’ll clean you up, Tiffany.” Taeyeon said and licked every juice that came out of her wife’s hole. After cleaning, he gave it a kiss.

“See you later.” He smiled and crawled back up north and kissed Tiffany. “So how was that stress release?”

Tiffany looked at him and smiled. “One of the best.”

He smiled and gave her another kiss. “You’re going to sleep now?”

“Nope, I want you in me before we both go to sleep.”

“Seriously? Wow. Tonight’s my lucky night.” He celebrated and did his move again by starting to Kiss Tiffany.

He pushed his tongue in Tiffany’s mouth and that started the tongue battle that the couple always wanted to do. The room was filled with moans and hands touching each other’s part.

Tiffany pulled Taeyeon’s boxer’s down while he’s busy sucking Tiffany’s breasts.

“Mmmm…Tae…let’s do it now…”

“Mmm? Okay…mmmm…” He answered while’s he’s busy sucking like a child. He positioned himself over Tiffany and kissed her.

“I’ll push it in now, okay?”

She nodded and Taeyeon pushed his manhood into Tiffany’s which made her gasped. Taeyeon continuously kissed Tiffany as he pushes it deep into her core. As he reached the end, he pulled it out and started banging his wife at a constant speed.

For every thrust that Taeyeon did, Tiffany can’t stop moaning and her hips moves to the rhythm. Taeyeon lifted both legs of Tiffany and placed it over his shoulder so he could go deeper. He thrusts while his hands are busy playing with Tiffany’s breasts.