1

RING. RING. RING. She picked up her phone.

Fany, don’t forget our dinner with our parents tonight. Let’s meet at home and go there together, okay?”

“Okay, Tae. I know you’re on your schedule, now go back.”

“Okay. Take care, see you later Mrs. Kim.”

Tiffany chuckled. “I love you, Mr. Kim.” She hung up the phone and placed it on her table. “This guy never failed to make me smile.”

Then Jessica arrived and asked her something. “Hey Tiff, are you busy tonight?”

Tiffany looked at her. “Yup, I have a scheduled dinner with our parents. Why?”

“Is that so?” She answered as she organizes her table. “Hmm…Yuri wants the four of us to eat dinner but since both of you are busy I guess we just have to move it.”

Tiffany nodded. “Don’t worry; we’ll surely have time for it.” She smiled brightly.

“I’m sure of that.” Jessica looks at her watch. “It’s still early and there’s nothing left to do. Finally, more time to relax here at work.”

“I agree, we’ve been busy for weeks now and we’ll just talk about work.” Tiffany sits down on the chair in front of Jessica’s table.

“I have a question.”

“Sure, what is it?”

“Don’t misunderstand but it’s been almost 2 years since you guys got married, how come you’re still not…you know.” Jessica points to her stomach. “Pregnant?”

Tiffany laughed trying to ease the awkward feeling. “There’s no need to rush, Sica. I mean, we’re still young and we’re only 23. We have a lot of time for us to create a baby.”

“But I thought, Mr. Kim and Mr. Hwang want a grandchild already?”

“They just have to wait since Taeyeon and I have our own plans.” She smiled.

Jessica nodded and said, “Well, a plan is a plan. Better follow it than to have regrets in the future, right?”

“Right!” Then they both laughed.

*------------------*

Later that night, the couple went to the dinner place. When they arrived, Mr. Kim and Mr. Hwang are already there and they already ordered the food.

“You guys are late.” Mr. Kim said in a serious tone as he looked on his watch.

Taeyeon smiled and rubbed the back of his neck while his other hand is holding Tiffany’s hand. “I’m sorry we’re late.” They both bowed.

The two fathers laughed. “We’re just joking. Sit down you two.” Mr. Hwang said.

They started eating their dinner and they kept up with their lives since it’s been weeks since they last saw the couple. Mr. Kim has been busy managing his business same with Mr. Hwang who just came back from America since he has some business there to take care of.

Mr. Hwang wipes his mouth. “So, still no good news?”

Mr. Kim and Mr. Hwang looked at them and the couple looked at each other. Tiffany shook her head and answered, “I’m sorry, daddy. There’s still no good news for now.”

Mr. Hwang sighed. “It’s okay, you don’t have to say sorry but we’ll be the happiest grandfathers in the whole world if there’ll be a little Taeyeon or little Tiffany in the making, right Mr. Kim?”