3

“Mr. Kim, your wife and kids are waiting for you inside. Congratulations.”

“Oh my God! Thank you, sir! Thank you so much!” Taeyeon ran inside the room just like a kid and approached his wife.

“Hey.” He wiped Tiffany’s sweat and gave her a kiss on the forehead. “Are you okay?”

Tiffany nodded in a weak way. The nurse then placed the babies over Tiffany. The girl wrapped in a pink blanket and the boy in a blue blanket.

“Look at them, Tae. They both look so calm.”

“Tiff, don’t they look so adorable?” As a father, he gave his twins a kiss on the forehead. “This little guy looks a lot like me. What do you say?”

“I guess more like me? This little girl looks more like you, Tae-Tae.”

“What?! If that happens then I hope she doesn’t have my naughty side cause that will be a big problem.” The couple laughed.

The nurse then get the kids back to clean them and another nurse asked Taeyeon to leave.

“Babe, I’ll be waiting for you at the room, okay? I love you.” Taeyeon gave his wife another kiss before he left the room.

After he stepped out of the room, everyone stood up and asked him.

“How’s Tiffany?” Mr. Hwang asked.

“Are the kids okay?” Mr. Kim asked.

“Everyone! Calm down!” Taeyeon shouted. “Tiffany’s fine and she’s going to clean up first and the kids…” He smiled. “They’re both fine and I guess the girl got my looks and the boy got Tiffany’s looks. Also, the nurse said they’ll place my kids in the nursery room so I guess you can see them there.”

“What a relief.” Mr. Hwang said.

“You guys head back to the room and wait for Tiffany. I’m just going to arrange our twins’ names.”

The rest left the area and Taeyeon headed to register his twins’ names.

*------------------*

After an hour, Tiffany was sent to her room where her family and friends are waiting.

“My dear Tiffany…” Mr. Hwang greeted his daughter. “How are you feeling now?”

Tiffany smiled. “I’m okay, daddy and I thank everyone for coming here. Anyways, where’s Taeyeon?”

“Taeyeon said he’s just going to register the names. I’m sure he’ll be back soon.” Yuri said.