A dough what?!!

"Hey, Sadie hey, lars." Steven said walking into the doughnut shop with azurite and topaz at his sides ." Hey, steven."

Sadie turns around from what she was doing while lars is sleeping as usual. "Who are these two?" Sadie asks as azurite and topaz walking looking confused or maybe amazed by the small the array of colors and "human food".

"Umm." Steven hummed in thought."Human where are these doughnuts that you speak of?" Azurite asks as she walks up to the counter topaz following close behind."Oh there."He points to a glazed doughnut."

"It sparkles." The blonde gem said pressing her face against the glass looking at the glittering donut in awe." They look like they may want some, steven." Sadie said with a giggle as she brought out three glazed doughnuts.

"I have never seen a doughnut but do the always glow like this, steven."

Steven taking a bite of the doughnut." Sometimes." He said taking another bite. The blonde gem slowly did the same." Its...good," She said, " Azurite bite it."

Azurite stared at the circular bun hesitantly before taking a bite of it." It is a bit...weird." She said sticking out her tongue in slight disgust.

Lars opens his eyes slightly seeing the new gems." More of you." He whispers before walking into the back room. " Don't mind him he's kind of-" she said rolling her eyes.

"Kind of what?" Topaz said taking another bite of the doughnut. Sadie and steven looked at eachother in confusion letting out a laugh together.

"Well he's lars." She said shifting her weight onto one hand woth a sigh.