Don't Take The Girl Part 6

~Homecoming Dance~

It's now Saturday, October 13 and the night of the Homecoming dance. "Baby girl, are you almost ready?" Logan asked as he walked into my room. "Yep!" I smiled as I came out of my bathroom. "Wow. You look stunning baby girl." He said and I blushed. "Thank you Logie Bear. You look pretty stunning yourself." I smiled & just then my sister walked into the room. "Are you guys.." She started. "Yes. We're ready. Let's get going." I said & the four of us got into Logan's rental car.
*
*
"Hey! You guys look amazing!" My friend Christine said to Logan and I as she walked into the gym. "Thank you. So do you." I said & hugged her and Logan did too. "Can you believe that this is our last year at HHS?" She asked me. "I know right? Seems like just yesterday, we were wandering these halls trying to find our classes, and now we know these halls forward and backwards." I sighed.

"Hey Hope! Wow. You look great. That's a beautiful dress." My friend Vivian said as she walked over to us. "Thanks Vivian. I love your dress too." I smiled then turned toward Logan. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Vivian, have I introduced you to my boyfriend Logan?" I asked. "No you haven't." She started. "It's so good to finally meet the literally famous Logan. She talks about you all of the time." She said & shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too Vivian." He said & just then my friends Jonathan walked up to us. "Hey guys! Logan, glad you could make it." He said & shook Logan's hand. "I wouldn't miss this." Logan said & grabbed my hand.

"Hey, what's going on over here?" I suddenly heard Alex and saw him walk over to us & his face dropped when he saw Logan. "I was just coming back, but I wanted to say hi to Hope and Logan." Jonathan told Alex. "Hi Alex." I said. "Hey Hope. Logan. How have you been feeling?" He asked. "Doing good. I just have to ask you something. Why have you been avoiding me?" I frowned. "I guess it's because I've been feeling bad how I act with Logan. I mean, I know he's your boyfriend and you love him, so I have to respect that. I hope you will both accept my apology and I could be friends with both of you." Alex said & I was shocked.

"You got it man." Logan smiled & reached out to shake Alex's hand. "Plus, you can keep an eye on my baby while I'm not here. I know Jonathan watches out for her, but 4 eyes are better than 2, and I know how much you care about her." Logan smiled. "Of course dude." Alex smiled.
*
*
8 months later

Logan's POV

"I'm so proud of you baby girl." I said when I found my baby after the graduation ceremony. "Thank you Logie Bear." She smiled & I kissed her softly. "Alright, family would like to congratulate the graduate please, lovebirds." My dad joked and we pulled back.
*
1 Month Later

Normal POV

"Call us when you get there." My dad said as I hugged both him and my mom when mine & Logan's flight was called. "I will. I promise. We have to go though. Unless we want to miss our flight." I joked & they reluctantly let us go.

"Everything is going to be alright baby girl. I'm going to take care of you. I promise." Logan promised when we were sat down in our seats on the plane. "I know you will Logie. This is just going to take some time to sink in. I mean, I can't believe that I'm actually going to be living in LA with you. I'm just so happy and excited, yet I'm just as nervous." I admitted.

"Don't be nervous baby. Everything's going to work out. It's going to take time, and some hard work, but it'll be worth it in the end." Logan smiled & squeezed my hand gently as the plane took off.
*
3 Hours Later

"Welcome back to LA baby girl." Logan said as we exited the airport. "I'm so excited to be back Logie. Especially because I know I'm not going to have to leave any time soon." I smiled and he leaned in to kiss my forehead. "I'm so glad to have you here with me. What do you say we grab something to eat before heading home?" He asked. "Sounds great Logie." I said & we got in his car and drove off.
*
*
"Do you know what you want to eat baby?" Logan asked as the waitress came over to our table in iHOP. "Yes. Could I get just plain French Toast?" I asked & she nodded and took Logan's order before walking away to put the order in.