Don't Take The Girl Part 5

Logan's POV

"Hey, so how is she doing man?" Kendall asked as the guys entered my apartment & huddled around me while I was packing my bags. "She's ok. She's scared though. She didn't see this coming, and doesn't really know what's going on yet. The doctor is going to be running tests though. That's why he wanted to admit her." I replied.

"I'm sorry dude. So, I assume that you are going down there?" James asked. "I need to. She says that she is OK, and I want to believe her, but I know her. She always tries to put on a brave face & I could hear it in her voice that she's scared. I have to go to her." I sighed. "Do you want some company? You know, so you don't drive yourself insane on the flight." Carlos asked.

"You guys really want to come with me?" I asked. "Of course dude. You're our best friend and she's your girlfriend. She's one of us. We care about her almost as much as you do." Carlos said. "Thanks guys. I know she's really going to appreciate you guys coming with me." I smiled and we found a flight that leaves in just under 2 hours so the guys could go home and pack.
*
*
Later that Day 3PM CST

"How's she doing?" I asked her dad as we walked to his car. "She's doing better. She was about to take another nap before I left that way she'd be wide awake when you got there. Does she know that the guys came too?" He asked. "No. We want to surprise her." Kendall said.

Normal POV

"Hey sweetie. Did you sleep good?" My mom asked when she noticed that I was awake. "Yeah. Pretty good. Dad's not back with Logan yet?" I asked. "They should almost be here." She said & just as she did I heard, "hey, there's my beautiful baby girl," and Logan and surprisingly the guys walked into my room along with my dad. "You're here." I sighed & pulled him down for a hug. I just needed him to hold me. "I'm here beautiful." He said softly & kissed my head.

He let me hold on to him for about a minute before I remembered that we weren't alone. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked the guys as we both pulled out of each other's arms. "We didn't want Logan traveling alone after he found out that you were in here, afraid that he'd drive himself crazy," Carlos started & I just grabbed Logan's hand. "And secondly, we wanted to see you too. We were worried about you too, but we didn't want to get worked up, when we knew that you would be fine." He finished. "You guys are the best." I smiled.

"Guys, why don't we give these two some privacy." My mom said to the guys and my dad. "Call us if you need anything." Dad said before they all walked out of the room. "What is it, baby?" Logan asked when he noticed that I was close to tears when my parents and the guys left.

"I'm fine Logie. I was just thinking about us and all of the times that you have dropped everything for me." I sighed. "And I would do it again in a heartbeat if you needed me." He said & pecked my lips quickly. "I love you Logie. I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you." I smiled softly and pulled him into another kiss. "I love you too baby girl. More than anything in this world. I'll always be here for you." He said softly & kissed me a little more passionately. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

"I'd love to. What should we watch?" I asked. "Let's see what free movies they have and we'll choose from there." Logan said. "How about The Little Mermaid? I know it's for little kids, but I love it." I pleaded. "Your wish is my command beautiful." He said and kissed the top of my head.
*
*
10 Minutes Later

"Hey, I heard Logan was coming." My sister Megan said as her and Bekah walked into the room. "Yeah." I sighed, still so happy that he was here. "How are you feeling sis?" Bekah asked me. "I'm good." I smiled. "Mmm.. I bet you are." She teased me. "Shut up.." I said trying not to smile. "How was school?" I asked. "It was good. Everyone in band was asking about you. And Alex is super worried about you." Megan said & I felt Logan tense up.

Alex is a guy friend of mine. I've known him since eighth grade. Logan met him once at one of my birthday parties and he swears that Alex has a thing for me. "Go ahead and let everyone know that I am fine. I'm in great care. Logan is taking awesome care of me." I smiled. "Oh ok. I get it, you want to make it known to Alex that Logan is here." She said & I nodded. "I mean, I don't want to hurt him. He's a good friend to me, but he has to know once and for all that that's all we are ever going to be." I stated. "Alright." She said.

"So.. We were thinking that maybe after you get out of here, we could go shopping for our homecoming dresses." Megan said. "Yeah, that sounds like fun. I'm in." I smiled. "I'm in too." Logan said and I gave him a questioning look. "What? I have to match my beautiful date." Logan grinned. "Wait.. You're coming back for homecoming?" I asked with a huge smile on my face. "Actually, I was thinking that I might just stay until after homecoming. You know, to keep an eye on my love." He smiled. "Logie, I love you for being so thoughtful, but you can't just take off work for a month." I stated.

"Sure he can." I heard Kendall's voice say as he walked into the room with the guys and my parents. "He can?" I asked suspiciously. "More like, I already did. Scott was fine with it. He loves you." Logan said proudly. "Everyone loves my baby girl. Which means I have to be even more protective." He added. "Sure you do." I said sarcastically.