Don't Take The Girl Part 7

4 years later

I have just graduated from college a few days ago & my family just left back to Texas this morning. "Hey baby, what would you say to hanging out with the guys today?" Logan asked as he walked into the living room where I was laying down watching TV. "Yeah. That sounds like fun, we haven't hung out in a while." I smiled. "Great. They'll be here in 2 hours." He added & my smile fell.

"Two hours? I still have so much to do. I need to make some food, I need to clean up the house, not to mention I'm a mess.." I started freaking out until Logan pulled me into a hug. "Baby, it's just the guys. Probably Lex too, but nobody you need to impress. I'll clean up a little bit, you just relax. Don't worry about the way you look either. You always look beyond beautiful." He said softly. "Thank you, but you're a little biased, don't you think?" I asked. "Nope." Logan smiled & pecked my lips quickly before shooing me out of the room so he could clean.
*
"Hey guys!" I smiled when Logan walked back into the room with the guys and Lex following him. "Hey Hopey." They said and each hugged me. "You guys wanna hang out outside? Turn this into a pool party?" Logan asked & everyone agreed.

"Hey. Turn up the radio, Kendall. This song is awesome." Lex said & Kendall turned it up. "Who's this?" I asked & everyone looked at me like I was nuts. "How have you not heard Chillin' It? This is Cole Swindell. He's an up and coming country artist." Dustin said. "Well, he's got a great voice." I said & everyone agreed.
*
2 days Later

"Hey baby girl. Are you feeling any better?" Logan asked after I got out of the shower & got dressed. "Not really Logie. I think I should just lay down and try to take a nap." I said. "Ok baby. You want some company?" He asked. "Please?" I asked. "Of course baby girl. I love cuddling with you." He smiled & helped me into bed before he climbed in next to me. "Are you comfortable baby?" He asked & I nodded slowly. "I love you so much beautiful. Get some sleep." He whispered & kissed my head.
*
"Logie?" I groaned when I woke up an hour later & didn't feel Logan next to me. "I'm right here baby girl. Are you ok?" He asked & I shook my head a little. "Is it your head still?" I nodded again. "Ok. Does anything else hurt?" He asked. "My stomach." I tried to say & that's when I noticed my voice was slurred.

"Ok baby. We need to get you to the hospital. I think your shunt is malfunctioning.." He said & helped me into my chair and to his car. "Everything is going to be alright Logie." I tried to say but couldn't so he just grabbed my hand letting me know that I didn't have to finish.

Logan's POV

As soon as we arrived at the hospital & a doctor took a quick look at Hopey, my baby was taken into surgery. I had already called her parents to let them know what was happening, and that I had everything under control. I also called the guys because I needed them right now. I was scared out of my mind.
*
"Logan, everything is going to be ok, bro. She's going to be alright." Carlos said encouragingly. "Thanks guys. I really appreciate you guys being here for us." I tried to sound like I wasn't scared. "You don't have to act like your not about to lose it Logan. We understand how scared you have to be. Hell, we're scared too, and we're just friends of hers. I can't even imagine if my girlfriend, the love of my life was going through all of this." Kendall said & that's when I lost it.

"I.. I am so scared right now guys. I.. I ca..can't lose my baby. I..i.." I sobbed and the guys pulled me into a group hug. "Calm down brother. You're going to make yourself sick, and Hopey wouldn't want that. She wants you to be strong. She needs you to be strong for her. You gotta have faith." Carlos smiled softly.

"You're right.." I breathed and pulled away from the hug. "In my heart, I know that she is going to be fine, but I just.. I hate that she has to go through this." I frowned.
*
"Excuse me, I'm looking for my friend, Joel Hutsell. I got a call that he was in an accident." We suddenly heard & I recognized the name Joel Hutsell, so I looked up to see if I was right. I realized that I was just as Cole sat down next to us after learning that Joel was still in surgery.

"Hey, I know you guys! Big Time Rush, right?" He asked. "That's us. Wow! Not very many people recognize us as the band anymore." I sighed. "Well, my niece loves you guys." He smiled. "Well, my girlfriend loves you." I smiled and then realized how weird it sounded.

"We all love your music. And my girlfriend, Hope thinks that behind that amazing singer and performer, that you're an all around great guy. She also has a little bit of a celebrity crush on you. I don't mind though." I chuckled.

"Well I would really love to meet her. Can I?" Cole asked. "Actually, she is also in surgery right now." I frowned and Kendall patted my back. "I'm so sorry. She's going to be alright, right?" Cole asked. "I really hope so man. I can't lose her." I sighed.
*
"Are you here for Hope Araujo?" The doctor came out and asked us. "Yes. I'm her husband." I half-lied. "Well, she's going to be just fine." He smiled & I felt like I could finally breathe again. "Thank you, doctor." I rushed and shook his hand. "Would you like to see her? I can take you back two at a time." He said. "Cole, you wanna come meet her?" I asked Cole.