1.7

i wake up to see that jack was fast asleep next to me. i quietly head to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.
after i'm done i head towards the kitchen to make breakfast. i walk into the kitchen. i think i should make strawberry chocolate crepes, eggs, bacon, and sausage. i remember the recipe from when carl, debbie, and i made them at my house one time.
i grab water, flour, salt, sugar, butter, and eggs. i mix the flour, salt,sugar, and butter together first then i added the eggs and water.  after it was all mixed up i cut up some strawberries and brought out the chocolate sauce. i then grabbed a couple of pans and turned the stove on.
i heard a knock at the door. i turned the stove off and head towards the door to answer it. i opened the door to see skate standing right there.
"hey skate. i'll go get jack. i think he's still sleep," i say pointing towards the stairs.
"naw baby girl. i'm right here," a voice from behind says.
"oh umm, are y'all hungry because i'm making breakfast," i say walking towards the kitchen.
"hey baby girl put some pants on," jack say smacking my butt. i was currently wearing his shirt.
i finished making breakfast. i walk into the living room with two plates.
"here ya go," i say handing both of them. i walk back into the kitchen and grab my food.
i head back in the living room to see that jack is gone.
"where'd jack go," i asked. 
"he went to go handle somethin,"
"oh," i say sitting down next to skate.
"is it bad," i ask.
"what jack went to go do. no."
"no. i'm talking about the food," i say laughing.
"naw. its good," he says laying a hand on my thigh.
he moves his hands higher up on my thigh until he's in between my legs. his hand goes towards my head.
i didn't have time to process anything until i felt him reach into my underwear and touch my heat.
he pulled me on top of him so i was straddling him. he pressed his lips to mine and i couldn't stop him after that. he put his hands up my shirt, pulling it off. i was now in nothing but underwear.
"fuck," i say pulling away from him. i get off of him and put my shirt back. "can we just act like that never happened," i say putting my knees to my chin.
"fuck, i see why jack keeps fucking you," he paused. " you're sexy as fuck and adorable at the same time mami,"
"ha. me, sexy?" i say laughing. "i'm as sexy as harambe(dixoutforharambe),"
i hear my phone ring.
"hey carl. you what! how'd you give her gonorrhea. i'm dead. he chased you? all though the neighborhood. ya nasty. you should just stop having sex. okay that was a horrible joke but it's true. yea i'll come over in like a hour maybe. is frances there i haven't seen her since she was born. yea see ya limp dick." i hung up the phone realizing that jack was back.
"hey," i say getting up.
"you're going to go see him again?" jack asks kind of mad.
"yea. he's my friend," i say walking past him.
"if you do anything with him i will make you regret it."
"okay daddy," i say in a seductive tone.

/583words/
this was horrible and rushed. the next chapter is gonna be better. and did y'all seee the season seven trailer.

 i was dead

i was dead. franks cripple but still alive some how. he's like a cockroach, he just won't die. the best part was when dominiques dad showed up and said "you gave my daughter gonorrhea you
little shit stain" i was dead. fiona is also partially petty for making all of them pay for rent.
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇