1.4

i open my eyes to see the familiar room in the gallagher house. i don't remember coming here. the last thing i remember is getting drunk. i shouldn't have left. i'm so stupid.
i look to my side to see carl laying next to me. its only been a week but it feels like forever. i miss him more than anything. i shake him awake.
"hey carl. what happened? how'd i get here?"
"you told me to meet you by the L and i did,"
"i'm sorry i was really drunk. i have to go before he finds out that i left," i said thinking about jack he's going to be pissed when i get back.
"who? baby girl are you okay," he saids pulling my face into his hands.
"no. i did something really bad," i said on the verge of tears.
at that moment my phone rang. it was jack.
"hello. yeah. i'm sorry. i didn't mean to. i'll be there in twenty minutes. i told you i don't want to call you that jack. okay okay. i'll be there daddy," i said hanging up.
"who the fuck is jack? you're not going back,"
"i have to go back. i'm sorry," i say getting up and walking toward the door.
when i get outside i see jack sitting in his car. i open the door and get in the car.
"the next time i tell you to do something i want you to do it," he saids gripping my arm really tight.
"jack that hurts," i say trying to loosen his grip.
"okay," he said letting go of my are. "i can't wait to get home so i can punish you for being a bad girl."
"jack, i don't feel good. can you punish me tomorrow?" i say trying to weasel my way out of getting punished.
"babe it's not that easy. i'm definitely going to punish worse because you lied,"
the rest of the car ride to the house was silent.
*there is smut. read at your on cost*
"i want you to upstairs in my room, naked within the next five minutes. you don't wanna know what happens if your not naked by the time i get in there,"
i whimper, heading upstairs to the room.
i walk into the big, spacious room looking around. i strip off all my clothes including my undergarments. i lay on the silk sheets rapping my body in them.
"baby girl i'm sorry. i didn't mean to hurt your arm are you okay,"
"yea i'm fine." i said sitting up on the bed, the covers falling from my body. i pull him close to me kissing him roughly. i pull his shirt off, leaving red marks all over his body.
he was now on top of me laying kisses down my body. i felt his fingers slide in to my heat. i let out a whimper.
"babe you're so wet," he whispered into my ear making me even wetter. he pumped his finger in and out of me adding three fingers. i was almost to my climax.
"daddy, i'm about to cum," as i say that he pulls his finger out of me.
"not yet baby. remember i have to punish you," as he says that he thrusts into me hard.
"fuck," i scream at the top of my lungs.
he thrust in and out each time hitting different spots.
i feel my body starting to release. we both cum.
he plops down next to me rapping his arms around my waist. we fall asleep like this.

/596/
honestly i though that was horrible. please tell me what you think.